or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

He is not really racist he just appeals to the retarded part of the population who fear 'the darkies' and Johnny foreigner.
Nice to see you sitting back on your high horse whilst others suffer. I assume you are also part of the camp who watch starving Africans and say "meh, they are at fault because they choose to stay there".
Apart from the pirate modified copy of angry birds? Or did you miss that? Regardless, I hope the public sue the shit out of these retailers for putting them in harms way. Or, do you think they can stand back like Microsoft and just say "you need antivirus"?
Lots of non productive comments on here but lets try this angle. In general consumers trust that when they purchase a device, it has been vetted by the retailer and is safe to buy and use. Consumers purchasing these tablets, do so because they are cheap and most will have little experience of, or exposure to these devices previously. They won't expect these devices to be full of security holes or malware, if they even know what malware is. Basically, I'm saying that...
I'm in the UK, all devices (iPhone 5S, 5, 5, 4S, iPad 2,3,4,mini) all show the correct time on the calendar line and position. All devices configured for auto set time zone etc. Don't know if they were showing this correct yesterday, if they were not then they are now though.
I would imagine that someone at Apple found a way to have it animated with little to no overhead otherwise it would be static.
Apple should remove his update package then tell the guy to have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up
Samsung: An electronics company with neither morals, humility or a sense of fair play. They built their company on the endeavours of others and to the detriment of all, basically a parasite.
I think that you will find that 95% of that is made up of game assets (audio/textures etc) and the rest is code.
I asked an expert in the field of household appliances (my wife :P) what make of vacuum cleaner that was in the picture (I covered up the samsung logo). She immediately said, Dyson. Nice, more 'passing off' by Samsung.