or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

Haha, the selfie scene, pmsl.
But if you don't have iTunes Match why would you think that you could go deleting your own music and then redownload it when you are not paying for that service? Apple Music doesn't advertise this as a feature unlike iTunes Match.If you delete and then redownload your iTunes purchases do these remain DRM free?
I already subscribed to iTunes Match and now Apple Music. All working as expected, I can redownload my iTunes matched library (without DRM) with no issues.
OK, we have 4 iTunes accounts. 1 Primary account with iTunes Match (mine) 3 accounts for individual mail and contacts (wife and kids) They are all family members under the primary account and I have signed up for the Apple Music family trial and Apple Music works fine on my devices. On the other devices belonging to my wife and kids when you go into Apple Music it asks you to sign up for the trial and then requires payment details rather than just enabling Apple Music...
Do those companies pay for the content used in the free trial period and if so can you cite examples?
Well, if they can't pay the artists and offer it for free due to antitrust can't they do the following: For every customer who uses the free trial and then subscribes, pay the artists for all of the tracks which were paid during that users trial. Then it's a deferred payment from that paying customers usage? Anyway, I don't see what the issue is, it's a one time 3 month trial then it's subscription only. It's not like spottily where you can just chain free trials using...
So, they stay off for the initial global 3 month trial and go live at the end of September. No biggie.
Who are Rdio? A U.S. Centric service? Who cares, Apple are taking their service to 100 countries day one.
Could be a replacement for onenote on my iPhone/iPad and macs.
That was a bit of an own goal, haha