or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

They can also pull back his shares which were worth a fair bit of cash.
Thats correct, VMWare is a superior product from both support and stability standpoint.
Switch to opendns, much faster and more reliable (at least in the uk). You can also sign up for a home account and block a whole load of stuff including google ads and metric tracking. This cleans 99% of the crap adverts that appear on websites for devices that don't have ad blockers.(you can also block adverts on the Xbox although I'm not sure if MS still run ads on 360 as I'm on Xbox one now)
I would use it but I'm with the Halifax
I had a 6 month trial of Spotify Pro through Virginmedia in the UK and only used it for 2 weeks. The music selection was poor and I could never find albums I wanted to listen to. In the end I went back to buying music from iTunes. I signed up for the family Apple Music trial and use it daily now and love it. Not only does it provide great playlists I can also make my own playlists in seconds. It is also bringing up music from my own library which I have forgotten about...
They haven't opened up custom faces as I'm sure it would be very time consuming to check every single face to make sure it does not breach copyright etc of other watchmakers. Just imagine all of the Tag, Rolex stuff that would be created. They let you have custom pictures because they are not liable for anything you put up but that changes if they let provide it through the App Store
I will stick to VMware fusion pro thanks. I tried parallels a while ago but fusion is just a solid program AND they don't milk it every year.
Dunno how you do things but our clients use External raids for their video storage. Their internal storage has never been an issue, neither has the cost.
They still run the scareware adverts. Scumbags.
We are talking about HTC here, not Apple.