or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

The solution is simple, just don't offer in-app purchases.
They missed out the part of how their mastery of electricity burns out the accelerometer. Or their mastery of memory. Hahah Fast charge mode on the edge cooks the accelerometer. Memory isn't freed up after closing apps so it eventually slows down and requires a reboot.
I owned a Surface Pro 3 for a week and it was great. Unfortunately it was no good to me as I need to carry a Mac with me so I couldn't find a role for it. If Apple made a Mac/iPad like that I would buy it in a heartbeat (I would have kept it if it was able to run OS X fully). On the plus side I sold it on and used the proceeds to buy an Apple watch.
Trust me, I have one and once it's in and closed it doesn't move at all.
The watch does not rattle around inside the box, it is held by two lined grooves. The box itself is lined with felt and made from dense polycarbonate and feels really good.
It's a bit pricy, if you already own an electric guitar you could pick up Rocksmith for the Mac or console of your choice along with the realtone cable for around $60 with the obvious benefit of playing on a real guitar.
If Apple wanted to help the environment they should also buy back the stripped land and replant them, returning the lost forests.
Are they taking the piss? You could rattle a stand out of a bit of wood in 2 mins to hold a phone, tablet and watch in 2 minutes for way less than this crap. Seriously, you could get a bit of wood plus a hand tool and boom you are done. Plus others out there have far better looking bits of kit for less.
I don't know much about the area but don't you think they will likely choose a name to do with health and or fitness?
Yes, the user risks anal tearing when I ram the selfie stick up their ass!