or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

Probably because of Sling TV but mostly because of the clicks the article will get. If you have ever watched The Big Lebowski, Appleinsider is like Walter, everything has something to do with Nam, or in the case of Appleinsider, to do with Apple.
I have always wondered why Apple have never picked up a TV/Movie Studio along the way. They could easily snap up Sony Pictures and have access to a massive back catalogue of TV and movie content plus ongoing and future productions.
Apple should let users have one iCloud backup per device and exclude this from the 5GB data allowance. I also think that they should force every user to enable 2 step authentication too and not allow them to use any storage unless they do.
Exactly, it's the employee who is in the wrong until proven otherwise. There have been changed in UK law to allow employers to pursue ex employees for 'stealing' company data, not sure how US law covers this but we have been called upon to provide full records of email and file transactions for court cases.If you work in the UK you are opening yourself to prosecution should you be found to be using a previous employers data, in general it's more of a moral issue and if you...
The difference here is that employees were emailing company info to themselves. Not necessarily an issue for fitbit but the employee will soon see themselves in court.We have had to present similar employee activity for clients in the UK when staff have left and sent client lists etc to themselves to take to their new employer. It really doesn't end well for the employee.
Was he moving or stopped at the time? I have tried to use the watch when driving and it's not easy to do at speed. That being the case, if he were in motion he was probably swerving a bit and that's why the cop spotted him. If he was stopped then the cop was just being a dick. Plus, the watch is a Bluetooth accessory so unless he was driving erratically what was his problem?
tried it on 3 iPhones and it did sod all
no pink background so its probably a stock render of the 5s front tbh. I don't doubt that the 5C will get touch ID eventually though. Just read the later comments and yep, they fixed it.
What do you use to run your VM's?I run VMWare Fusion and it has an option to ignore the retina display and displays it as if you display is non retina.
If it is implemented correctly and not done on a budget or by an imbecile Skype for Business (formerly Lync) is a great product.