or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

Yes. These same users are the ones who have google toolbars, ask toolbars, yahoo toolbars, bing toolbars all running in ie.If you worked in the IT industry with thousands of users you would see that the vast majority of users are complete and utter idiots who a) never read anything when installing a program and b) never question the fact that their browser has changed, only happy in that they have regained the 3 inches of screen that they previously lost to toolbars.
RT supports flash video only.
Why buy it at that price when you can get a refurb iPad 2 16GB from Apple for an extra 60 quid?
I have 3 Apple TVs and they are used every day for streaming TV shows, movies and music. They are also great for AirPlay and are used often by my friends when they show pictures or video clips from their phones as its much better than crowding round a phones screen. Even if you are invested in Googles ecosystem it's still cheaper and arguably better to use a Roku.
Excellent app. Keeps all your podcasts and podcast subscriptions together on your device. Easy to browse for and subscribe to additional podcasts too. Bonus is that it looks great on both the iPhone and iPad.
I have said this before but Apple should just tweak their Australian pricing by adding A$0.99 to every iPad. That will replace the money paid out to the Australian government.
If you want a low cost tablet...  grab a refurbished iPad 2 from Apple.
The 'retina' display is superb and even though the actual desktop space is equivalent to 1440x900 you can view and edit 1080p video in full resolution but it only consumes 2/3 of the display width whereas it doesn't even fit onto a 1680x1050 screen.  The same case is made for image manipulation.     So although you have a workspace of 1440x900 it enables full scale viewing of media etc.  If you work with any image based media or just want a screen you can work with...
You are correct, they are current models. What the OP should have stated was that the 3GS and 4 are OLD, BUDGET models. Thus you should expect them to not be as feature complete as any newer models released.
erm, the cellular iPads have proper GPS chip in them.  Other iPads use WiFi for location (obviously not much good for turn by turn).