or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

Whether it's an app downloaded by the parents or a broadcast channel someone has to look out for the kids. You have to take into account the fact that there are a lot of ignorant parents out there that will just sit their kid down in front of the TV or tablet etc and use it as a babysitter. So, for content aimed at kids, there should be full and total oversight without exception. This is where companies like Google should be leading by example rather than being out to...
If you watch his Instagram clip it looks like the 42mm in gold
There is less than a week, till preorders open, I stopped reading after they couldn't even get that right.
Do you no longer provide links to the source anymore?
I didn't think I would be but I am genuinely excited about getting an Apple Watch. I'm going to the Apple Store on Friday to try out the bands for size and then get my pre-order placed. I just wish that they had more hands on videos out for consumption. (I know that these will be a bazillion vids out after the 24th but I will have it then and will be too busy trying it out)
Pretty impressed with Office Lens. Took some shots of various things including whiteboards and it does a really good job and pops them into Onenote. I have a Microsoft account so I appreciate all of these apps they throw out for free.
Apple and Ive would point out that you are opening the box wrong. The packaging is designed to be opened by holding the top of the box and lifting whilst the lower part slips out, slowly, teasing you, till it drops from the upper onto your desk/table.Me, I think you are correct, it's a bit daft but hey, that's Apple.
The S6 is still petty powerful and outperforms the iPhones in offscreen benchmarks. But when you look at the clock speed differences you have to ask at almost double the CPU speed why is the performance gain so little.
I have a SP3 and it is an especially nice bit of kit. I just wish I didn't have to carry around my MBP otherwise I would use the surface as my daily driver. The SP3 and Onenote are possibly the best things Microsoft have done.
I got a free surface pro 3 i5 8gb last week and I would love something similar from Apple. I had doubts about the form factor but it works really well. Unfortunately it's not much use to me as I need a Mac for some essential applications so there is little point carrying both around with me. An iPad of that size and power running full OS X would be an insta buy for me.