or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

What a prick. I hope, but seriously doubt anything will be done to this prick.
Probably because it's the 'spring forward' event, you know, time to change the clocks.
Why can they just not admit that they were wrong, just like the Apple TV screen, they got it wrong. Give it up, don't be ashamed your credibility may even improve.
What's the average rate for a bus driver in the USA for similar hours that these guys work? Do these shuttle bus drivers work all day, e.g. Do they have a route they run every hour etc? Without knowing any of that I can't make comment on if this is a good or bad thing.
It doesn't make it correct though now does it? Time and time again these figures have been proved to be incorrect and their true purpose is to manipulate stock price, either to drive up a competitors or drive down Apples. maybe you should stop believing everything you read on the Internet.
It has a 64 colour e-ink display. that's like 8 bit computing (6 bit colour) on your wrist. Retro watch, I'm buying it for sure. /s
Lots of grumpy haters here but I have have no issues with iOS 8 either in my iPad 2 or iPhone 6 Plus. A beta program would be good, obviously they would have to put in place a system to allow you to restore you're device to pre beta format but other than that it is a good idea. I run OS X 10.10 on my macs and iOS 8.1.3 on my devices with zero issues. I work in a Microsoft world and love the fact that my home Mac world and devices are 99% trouble free
What you suggest is putting a backdoor in iOS security. Such an act would make these systems insecure and open to hackers and terrorists to abuse. Your suggestion is far worse than what Apple are doing.
Maybe he is there specifically for 'creative' types
At first glance at the bottom pic I thought that Xzibit had got a job with Apple.