or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

Earnings call coming up, time to drive the stock down, buy up cheap and sell high.
Considering the original kick starter project was before the iPhone 5 and the new connector this sounds like these guys screwed up and can't bring their product to market. They need someone to blame and Apple is that someone. Just wonder how many supporters will actually get any money back.
Considering the original kick starter project was before the iPhone 5 and the new connector this sounds like these guys screwed up and can't bring their product to market. They need someone to blame and Apple is that someone. Just wonder how many supporters will actually get any money back.
This ^^Sounds far more likely, that and their Lawyers probably think that they wont win due to appearing to 'double dip' on licensing fees.
Initially had .Mac, transitioned to MobileMe without a hitch upgraded to a MobileMe family account. Transitioned from MobileMe to iCloud again without a hitch, the 5 MobileMe accounts became 1 25GB iCloud account and 4 5GB accounts. All i did for a smooth transition was made sure everything was ok in the cloud and reset up the sync on my devices. Everything has been working perfectly across all 5 accounts and over all 16 attached devices between the accounts with the...
BOSE..... Hahahahahaha... Seriously......hahahaha..... Never going to improve ANY audio experience.
3 units all updated without a hitch. The unit in my living room gets used for about 5-6 hours per evening for streaming shows and airplay. It's pretty much been bulletproof.
Tried out their Here maps on my 5 and they are dire. Did a side by side with Apple Maps and Google Maps and the Nokia service is terrible, no detail satellite maps for my location and no POI's. I will stick to the Apple Maps and Co-Pilot for navigation thanks. Deleted and 1 starred in the App store now.
Windows 8 is a dud on desktop and its made a cluster**k of windows server 2012 too.
Microsoft and the others have adequate protection from Android handset makers (Microsoft even collect royalties from them). All of the Rockstar partners have agreements in place to utilise the patents but Apple needs to move them into their own portfolio to better counter Samsung who are trying to leverage their own LTE patents against Apple.