or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

If Apple wanted to help the environment they should also buy back the stripped land and replant them, returning the lost forests.
Are they taking the piss? You could rattle a stand out of a bit of wood in 2 mins to hold a phone, tablet and watch in 2 minutes for way less than this crap. Seriously, you could get a bit of wood plus a hand tool and boom you are done. Plus others out there have far better looking bits of kit for less.
I don't know much about the area but don't you think they will likely choose a name to do with health and or fitness?
Yes, the user risks anal tearing when I ram the selfie stick up their ass!
I, and my classmates, made pictures like this in Primary School some 30 odd years ago and kids still make pictures like that today.
I didn't say it was a bad thing, but you pretty much cover what I couldn't be bothered to type
This seems to be the way Apple have been treating their software recently. Release new versions, add back missing features from previous versions then add new features.
Going on the pervious form of these soothsayers research companies i will wait till Apple releases real figures on the 27th.
There are two sets of Apple Watches in the store, those for try ins and the interactive kiosk models. The tryout models are in an demo loop so that you can feel the taptic engine at work whilst you check out the watches and straps for size. This makes sense as you only have a short period to try them on and they do t want to get bogged down with punters dicking about on the watch.Once you are finished with the try on appointment the staff suggest you go and play with an...
I ordered the Apple Watch SS 42mm with sport band at 8.01am on my way to the store to try out the different bands. It wasn't especially busy at the store in Edinburgh and there was only about half a dozen people ahead of me in the queue at 9am. I got a try on appointment for 930 and they had the black sport model in the drawer plus the Apple Watch with each of the band types. I tried on the link bracelet for size and they adjusted it to my wrist size by removing 3 links....