or Connect

Posts by irnchriz

They sell the device with 16GB of storage, 14.88 formatted. The storage space is used for the is etc too. They are advertising that they sell a device with 16GB of flash storage, what's your problem?Your 128GB is only 119GB after formatting and then 2.5GB for the OS so you lose almost 12GBA 4TB disk has ~3.7TB usable after formatting. Don't know how you have gone through life with computers and never once noticed that you don't get the quoted disk size available ever.
The formatted capacity of a 16GB device is 14.88GB. So you never get 16GB anyway. Any formatted drive loses approximately 7% of its capacity straight away and then a chunk to the operating system. This is standard across the industry.
PMSLThanks for proving my point.
The total cost of the movie was 60 million dollars which they will easily re-coop. I wanted to,see this movie after seeing the trailers earlier this year and I think that if people were motivated to watch it only after all of the hoo hah about free speech then they area) not the target audience andb) probably not going to enjoy it and finallyc) are a bit thick.I watched the film late on Christmas night with friends and we enjoyed it for what it is. Either you like their...
Not their best movie but entertaining enough with plenty of laugh out loud moments. Each to their own but I think that if you are an old fart or take life too seriously you are not gonna like this.
It protects the interests of its members by holding and managing these patents to defend against trolls.
This also affects other Unix and Linux operating systems not just Macs.
Things to try On both macs manually set your IP addresses On both Macs enable sharing Do you have the same user account name on both macs? If not remember which user to "connect as" Once connected go to finder preferences and check the box for view connected servers. This will show the share on the desktop. Now right click the share and create alias, this will make a shortcut on the desktop for you rather than having to select connect to server each time. Once the...
After the completely biased coverage of the Scottish independence campaign it is clear who the BBC get their orders from. They buried loads of positive articles regarding independence until after the vote. The BBC is just the flag waving arm of the Government.
He is not really racist he just appeals to the retarded part of the population who fear 'the darkies' and Johnny foreigner.