or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

That ad from PayPal suggests you get their app.  What?  The app found on Apple's iTunes app store?!  Seems you trust Apple security there PayPal!   Grooooan... Know what that is PayPal?  That's a 'selfie', but it's called a 'moanie' where one reacts after reading such tripe.
Gauging by replies I received and thank you for them, I may have stated my question poorly.  I will put it this way and still looking for anyone's help...   If 5.5" iPhone is limited in quantity initially, which route is the best way to go to have order fulfilled when next batch of phones arrive.  Would it be your local apple store, apple online, your cell phone carrier or something else?  Or is it anyone's guess what gets priority?  I'd hate to order via one method,...
Serious question%u2026 If quantities run out of 5.5", if limited availability, which is the best way to put in order for one: Online with Apple to place order, visit your local Apple Store to place order, Visit the cell carrier you are using to place order or something else? I seem to recall how some ordered new iMac, I think, from Apple when availability was limited and were still waiting when others who had placed order a different way were having order fulfilled...
So, Catcher got caught.
What would have been news worthy was to take that drone with the GoPro camera attached and dive box that white building, fly the drone into an door, fly around and investigate what was going on INSIDE. Now that would have been news!
MS's Cortana voice Jen Taylor prefers Apple's iPhone, "Now that's a smart phone... user!"
  regarding my sig as outdated… that's okay, I'm outdated too!
I hope the speakers are louder.
I'm torn over the two sizes if there are going to be two sizes. I'm leaning 5.5 only because at my age and eyes not being as good as they once were when I was younger, I think I'd appreciate the extra screen real estate for all the things the phone has to offer provided things viewable are a tad larger if it works that way. Regarding holding it up to your ear, it is what it is, but I see a lot of people 'talk' to their phone during their conversations, holding it out in...
Mannnn... Hope that's not true.