or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

Chinese dignitary getting good look at that Apple Watch thinking, we can copy that and sell for half the price...
Umm, 'Die-In' you say. You'd be wanting the Microsoft store for that. You can usually find them real close to Apple's stores. In fact, they are outfitted nearly the same interior-wise but over there, you'll have all the room you need to lie down for your idiocy! No customers will be in your way. Just a helpful hint for the "Hands-Up" crowd. And you'd be in good company at the Microsoft store, as working on their products leads one to throw their "Hands-Up" in...
Chase, not another music group rooftop concert meme!!!... (Sighs) / / /
 Because we like to 'Rag' on Microsoft.  We like it a lot! ///
 But by your remarks, wouldn't one who is a religious, pro-life, conservative member of the NRA, be just as offended that there are bigoted people like YOU who are intolerant of their morality and beliefs?  Tim is 'congratulated' for coming out of the closet.  Meanwhile, you wish to 'shame' others to hide into that closet for beliefs you oppose.  Ironic, huh? If Tim Cook had Apple parade in support of the NRA or a Pro-Life march, would the posts here still be showing Tim...
 I use Rite-Aid for prescriptions and a few medical supplies only.  Actually it's my fathers stuff I'm picking up.  Pay by cash or check.  Don't particularly shop for daily needs and only occasionally might purchase something other than meds.  Never had a receipt with a ton of suggestions or coupons and never been bothered by mailings and never gave my e-mail to places like that when they ask, as I get enough crap already.  So Rite Aid is pretty cool in not harassing me...
 Don't own an iPhone to bend.  Yet.  Haven't since it was introduced back in '07 when MS's Ballmer laughed at it, Palm CEO said computer guys weren't going to walk in and figure this out, when Google changed Android OS from a BlackBerry competitor designed OS for Google version of BlackBerry phone to Android copying Apple OS for Google version of iPhone.  And I don't settle for Samsung… go out and merge a toaster with your refrigerator, Samsung, if you want to discuss the...
 Not to mention the asinine temper and ability to be a big arse-hole at times!
Meet some frickin' iPhone 6 plus talent and crack that whip, authorize OT and get them things produced! Been waiting since Sept. 12th! : )
  No, she has been deceased for close to twenty years.