or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

Mannnn... Hope that's not true.
Although I'm purchasing them myself, it seems Christmas is coming early what with a new iPad Air to replace original iPad 3G and iPhone 6, to replace, well, nothing - this will be my first iPhone, and both with iOS 8 "under the tree" plus Yosemite for my iMac to enjoy 'Continuity'. What a time it is to be an Apple Fan!
Well, on rainy days, the MS store will be a nice dry place for the overflow crowd to take refuge until there is room for them in Apple's store.
"Samsung is set to host an event simultaneously in Berlin, Beijing and New York",... Hmm, Samsung needs to announce in three cities for their worldwide announcement of their latest and greatest to Apple's one. That's par for Samsung's course!
 A Different Feature... Apple won approval November 2013 and slated for completion by 2016. Locally where I live, we have had an intersection being moved a little from where it is and expanded regarding lanes, started in 2009 with funds received from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.  They still aren't done!  Talk about your job security!!!
 Don't know as Palin never 'saw Russia from her house', but Tina Fey from SNL sees EVERYTHING (except how to excel career after SNL!).  Russia from her house and maybe China from her front porch...
 Maybe Apple should announce it is thinking about hiring Sarah Palin as PR person.  But doing that would bring out the other side of AI psychopaths.
 Sir Jony Ive while working with Liquid Metal and Sapphire in his lab had an accident.  The good thing is that the result was Liquid Sapphire! (drum rim shot insert here)...
 I have never seen an envious iPhone user of a Samsung product.  Heck, even the personalities that Samsung hires or uses boast of their Samsung device then go tweeting on their iOS device. And if you think about it, the Samsung ad has their phone requiring a second battery.  What does that say for the power saving Samsung device if you forgot that second battery?///
Google's 'Android One' program, what's that? Is Google nixing the buy one get one free these phone makers use to get rid of their excess inventory?!?  You now only get one when you pay... / /