or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

regarding my sig as outdated… that's okay, I'm outdated too!
I hope the speakers are louder.
I'm torn over the two sizes if there are going to be two sizes. I'm leaning 5.5 only because at my age and eyes not being as good as they once were when I was younger, I think I'd appreciate the extra screen real estate for all the things the phone has to offer provided things viewable are a tad larger if it works that way. Regarding holding it up to your ear, it is what it is, but I see a lot of people 'talk' to their phone during their conversations, holding it out in...
Mannnn... Hope that's not true.
Although I'm purchasing them myself, it seems Christmas is coming early what with a new iPad Air to replace original iPad 3G and iPhone 6, to replace, well, nothing - this will be my first iPhone, and both with iOS 8 "under the tree" plus Yosemite for my iMac to enjoy 'Continuity'. What a time it is to be an Apple Fan!
Well, on rainy days, the MS store will be a nice dry place for the overflow crowd to take refuge until there is room for them in Apple's store.
"Samsung is set to host an event simultaneously in Berlin, Beijing and New York",... Hmm, Samsung needs to announce in three cities for their worldwide announcement of their latest and greatest to Apple's one. That's par for Samsung's course!
 A Different Feature... Apple won approval November 2013 and slated for completion by 2016. Locally where I live, we have had an intersection being moved a little from where it is and expanded regarding lanes, started in 2009 with funds received from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.  They still aren't done!  Talk about your job security!!!
 Don't know as Palin never 'saw Russia from her house', but Tina Fey from SNL sees EVERYTHING (except how to excel career after SNL!).  Russia from her house and maybe China from her front porch...
 Maybe Apple should announce it is thinking about hiring Sarah Palin as PR person.  But doing that would bring out the other side of AI psychopaths.