or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

I hope this offer exists when the iPhone 6 is introduced and both rumored sizes are indeed actual products.  Having a week to try of the 5.5" iPhone will allow me to make a more informed decision if that size is manageable or too damn big!
 What Apple really needs to do is put down Solar Freakin' Roadways for its corporate driveways, sidewalks and parking lots!
Another graduate of the Bill Gates driving school I see... / / /
To those skeptics, I'm right there with you... But it was when Apple introduced the iPod! Oh, yes... On Apple rumors and blog sites there were "discussions" about when Apple would update the OS and here comes Apple with this iPod thingy instead and I'm like WTF and the same admonishment from bewildered naysayers with their comments today were similar to mine way back when. Glad Steve Jobs was Apple CEO and not me, as the money that the iPod and iTunes Music Store raked...
I guess Samsung's "Next Big Thing" didn't turn out to be that "Big" after all.
Man, Scott Forstall just cannot get a break!... Samsung sacks mobile design chief.
 If she's not a proper fit and is "shown the door" as was John Browett, will she have to give the money back? ///
Quick! To the Sprintphone... 'Do-Do-Dooo' "We're sorry. The number you have reached is unavailable. Please try your call again later. Good-bye."
Better looking artist iP 6 concepts please....