or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

Quick! To the Sprintphone... 'Do-Do-Dooo' "We're sorry. The number you have reached is unavailable. Please try your call again later. Good-bye."
Better looking artist iP 6 concepts please....
 If I were him I'd act on the later!  Considering sentiment...
 YOU are probably one who would look at my handle and apply dispersions about it, but you would only show your ignorance because you do not know its meaning. And my footer wasn't made by me, but I read it elsewhere and I thought it was funny because it's true.  Yeah, it insinuates politics, but maybe if we had better governance the last decade, we'd have jobs, cash, and hope!  And news flash... it had "Steve Jobs" in it and you can't get more Apple then that! Finally, I...
  Nah, that only applies to cattle ranchers ruining it for a turtle.  Or something. When it comes to "Green", let's just hope this purchase is better for Apple then Solyndra was for the taxpayer!
Is that newspaper any more negative of Samsung's phone then Samsung paying stars to promote it on camera but use iPhones in real life? I don't see Samsung suing those stars for the commentary that provides of their product!
 While not entirely sold on the name such as CarPlay, and I can appreciate your point of view, it does seem a bit disingenuous when all the car company TV ads seem to have the following disclaimer: "Professional driver on a closed track" as they drive the most outrageous stunts and most of those car ads have the car going to the beach, campground, concert or some other place where play is more associated then work or responsibility.
  What powered the blimp?   I think it was Cow Flatuence?!? But more importantly, what was used to fill the blimp? Greenpeace Hot Air?
Just don't check lights "distracting" him during a scene in Terminator! Nothing but two people and green screen crap all over the place. Like that scene couldn't have been done fifty times over! A fricken' cardboard box terminator--oooohh! The light guy apologized but ASSHOLE Bale would not give it up, the PoS! Maybe had the director screamed quiet on the set, ACTION, then the light guy wouldn't have checked the lights. Of course this was after the director asked...
We know what works.  When Jessie demanded the A&E network and the Cracker Barrel meet with him regarding Duck Dynasty's Robertson's race claims, A&E and Cracker Barrel ignored Jackson's demand in short order.    Having been adamantly rebuffed, Jessie slinks away, his relevance and lack thereof shown for all the world to follow.   Sorry Jessie, your usual lowbrow shakedown tactics failed, because you are now insignificant!   Apple, simply ignore this buffoon!