or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

Is Apple's joining the list of US companies pledging to end hiring discrimination against long-term unemployed the same as a politician saying "the buck stops with me" or "I'm responsible." or "Hold me accountable." Okay, what precisely does that mean? For Apple, how will a long term unemployed candidate know that if rejected for a position it was because a lack of experience in what Apple was looking for or whatever versus being unemployed for a while? For a politician...
 Or give it a large screen and see if that helps.  Would be interesting to see demand for large screen plastic phone or meticulously crafted metal and glass phone...//
I thought for sure that Apple would be sticking with it's A-7 processor for its next generation iPhone and just make some minor software tweaks to improve it capability, much like they did with the camera, but I guess this rumor dispelled that.
 I thought it was "he believes" that locked it down. Who knows, maybe it was a diary entry thus = fact.  Right Hoboken Mayor?//
 But 'rows and rows of apps' was the 'way to go' for Apple since day one.
 This is Microsoft, that should be "almost works"! Hear that?  That's the sound of answers being added to Siri's humor repertoire when asked about Cortana.  Can't wait!//
Hope the manufacturer doesn't put the iris scanners in wrong... Nothing sounds like failure then, "MY EYE! MY EYE!! AHHH!!!"
 Well then, it's a good thing that America is overrun with 'Starbucks'!
 Not true...  "Steve Jobs stated during his keynote presentation that the Power Mac G5 would reach 3 GHz "within 12 months." This would never come to pass; after three years, the G5 only reached 2.7 GHz (or dual-core at 2.5 GHz)..."  This 'flown' with Steve Jobs because at the time no choice and stuff happens.  I guess that's when Intel chips started to look good. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Mac_G5
I'm in the 4% Earlier iOS crowd with earlier device, original iPad, no iPhone. I am waiting for that number to reduce to 1%. It will be the only time in my life that I can truthfully say, I was a 1 %'er!