or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

Well then, it's a good thing that America is overrun with 'Starbucks'!
 Not true...  "Steve Jobs stated during his keynote presentation that the Power Mac G5 would reach 3 GHz "within 12 months." This would never come to pass; after three years, the G5 only reached 2.7 GHz (or dual-core at 2.5 GHz)..."  This 'flown' with Steve Jobs because at the time no choice and stuff happens.  I guess that's when Intel chips started to look good. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Mac_G5
I'm in the 4% Earlier iOS crowd with earlier device, original iPad, no iPhone. I am waiting for that number to reduce to 1%. It will be the only time in my life that I can truthfully say, I was a 1 %'er!
Dang It! Now that things have aligned... T-Mobile finally gets the iPhone after seven years, T-Mobile has a decent price plan $50.00/mo. I got to wait another five months to see if this is true before I make my first iPhone purchase?! Ugh!!! Oh well, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer. Hope the rumor is true though.
Target huh? Do they take credit cards?
Two Words: Gorilla Tape
If AT&T was not good enough, US Gov., why should Sprint be any better?
Google's lobbying money paying off! Fox%u2026 meet Henhouse key. Give 'benefit of the doubt'? I can't think of one technocrat bureaucrat of a government agency that has caused me to be as gracious. On the other hand, my bipartisan suspiciousness of everything government has hit the 'off the chart' levels, not seen since Hillary was squealing about some "vast right wing conspiracy" during Bill's constant infidelity!
Copper thief nabbed by coppers...
Last year it was a Microsoft Surface RT $900,000,000 product write off. I guess this year it will be a $900,000,000 Advertising write off. Really, MS?!