or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

I could have gone all night without having read that and now have that scary image in my mind... Fortunately, Day Light Savings Time takes effect tonight so there will be one less hour of sleep for me to have a nightmare base upon that image! Steve, need to stay away from Silicon Valley types on your BoD's... Heck even AlGore's looking good - not... Who else is on the Board that can betray you Steve? Axe them, now!
Not that my reply is iPad specific but my 'el cheapo' cell phone battery of six years ago is still recharging fine. If todays battery technology is new and improved, I think I would have no worries about the iPad battery replacement program because outside of a faulty battery product to begin with, I doubt I would ever have the need for iPad battery replacement... before time is up and I purchase a new and improved iPad with newer battery technology six to eight years...
How do you figure that?Say you bought the 64GB 3G iPad for 829.00, and you just paid Apple $100.00 for "replacement" battery and you get another "new" same make and model iPad.Apple replaces battery and sells your original same make and model iPad that you paid $829.00 online at a refurbished discount price of 15% off retail price, or for around $704.65... add your $100.00 to that and Apple collected $804.65 or only $24.35 less than what they would have gotten for a...
How many employees working at MS and would that 10% include only US or Worldwide? Googled number of employees... According to official SEC documents, Microsoft employed 89,809 workers worldwide, as of May 31, 2008. So 10% is close to 9000 MS workers using iPhones... At least some smart people working for MS! Wonder what the percentage how many former MS employees are using iPhone? 100%
200,000, 600,000, 300,000, 700,000, but you're limited to two... You too businesses... Hardware delay rumors, software delays... For Pete sake's does anyone out there know what the heck is going on? "And the truth shall set you free!"
"academic community, where ideas are freely exchanged", what's he been smoking! Yeah, ideas freely exchanged as long as they are in concurrence! Try talking about politics or by extension, military necessity and see how long the freely exchange of ideas lasts!This is called the Ivy League "Hoighty Toighty" mentality!
They are doing the Apple thing by ensuring vigorous sales of the iPad version 2, now with a webcam!
In the meantime, I guess the right to a speedy trial must only apply to other types of court cases... And it's funny, that while we wait, if indeed one party is in the wrong, they get to continue their "illegality" under the noses and supervision of the courts!
"How can you eat your pudding?" 'If you don't sell single on iTunes!' "How can you eat your pudding?" See ya Pink Floyd.... "All in all your just a 'nother brick in the wall."
Competition aside, variety aside, choice aside, doesn't B&N have their own ereader "The Nook"? What stock are they putting in their eco system of Nook and B&N Bookstore versus Apple's iPad and iBookstore? Is the handwriting already on the wall for these folks even before Apple has sold their first iPad? One word: "WOW!"