or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

No... This is a tribute to Apple's iPad... a tribute that might be found on SNL! In case you haven't seen already, enjoy... http://www.tuaw.com/2010/03/06/found...hello-to-epad/
www.dictionary.com - "–adjectiveters·er, ters·est.1. neatly or effectively concise; brief and pithy, as language.2. abruptly concise; curt; brusque.Steve may have gone for definition number one. but it can be interpreted as definition number two!Maybe the simple fact that Jobs didn't take the time out of his day to enlighten the writer by adding a few sentences as to why the answer is "no"! Or did Jobs keep his message short because THERE IS A DIFFERENCE when using a...
Yes, it may be what is on the books today but is the Supreme Court right? We are talking about the same Supreme Court that allowed for blacks to be counted as 2/3rds a person when time to take Census... but wait, weren't they considered by law to be property at one time... Let's not forget 'separate but equal'... all of these seem disgusting now but at the time seemed most appropriate and correct!So I go back to my original premise, "it may be what is on the books today...
Can someone tell me what the Apple App Store approval process is for? Anyway...If Apple is gonna pay people that pass apps that Apple turns around and says has "minimum user functionality", then throw some of that money to me Apple cuz it seems like you like giving it away! Finally, Apple, problem solved, just create a "minimum user functionality" genre and place all those apps you feel meet that compliance. Then put them on a separate server in that NC facility you're...
I think Google reviewed MS history and put Yahoo in their Android OS so the FEDs can't drag them to court on anti-trust, racketeering or monopoly charges... one of 'em anyways... "I think it's wrong that one company should make the game Monopoly." - Steven Wright, comedian... love his work!
Agreed with other posts... since data is unlimited at 30 bucks now, AT&T would be wise to have a couple of lower price tiered rates for lower data requirements. Hello iPad rates. If 30 bucks is tiered as such that it's the new bottom starting point for data capped at a lower minimum of MB or whatever would be the case would be a real stupid move on AT&T's part and I'm sure Verizon would have a few thoughts for some commercials to embarrass AT&T as much as their...
(Italian music playing in the background)... You maka Steve so Happee! Did he make you an offer, you couldn't refuse?
What? More so then flickering, yellow 27" iMac screens?
Time to hire some more kids... sorry, couldn't help myself...
Flash / HTML5 debate may rage on... yet some are still waiting for subscription content that would be considered purchasable and right now, those coming to the party are your typical who's who from one left coast to the other and hold no significance to the majority in "fly over" country.