or Connect

Posts by Rot'nApple

In related news "Tiger Woods PGA Tour by EA Sports" game app is still on the iTunes! So let me see if I get this new Apple-speak... a wholesome, attractive lady dresses in a bikini for a sensuous photo shoot for a clothing retail outlet app gets pulled BUT a lying, cheating, sex-addict, who I am sure got paid for the use of his name... "prostitution" anyone?... and probably gets a royalty for each one sold of a game app of a pervert and his putter is still on...
Screw cable! Unless cable had financial ties in creating and producing said tv shows what do the various tv production companies have to worry from cable... Of course these are the same tv productions that over the years have relied too heavily on reality tv which has turned me off to tv. So I hope tv comes around with some of their classic shows and some new stuff for .99. I'd buy enough to tide me over when I watch the boob tube with my own channel/show...
And you do realize that statement is 100% BUNK! Why do I say that... I pay my local cable company a monthly subscription to hop on and view the channels... I then have to pay another subscription to the likes of HBO or STARZ for so called "Premium" content commercial free!So regarding your statement, that the subscription will kill the ads is not necessarily true! The subscription can be to cover operations' cost and the ads 'profitable income'! Unless you have proof of...
Well, Duh! If it were a common platform, it would be a PC! We're talking unique, we're talking Apple. Don't like it, don't take the job. It's that simple.
And what does print media like the NYT's cultivate? How can we trust their source? Who is their outside fact checker? It is known as the 'Paper of Record' and 'All the News that's Fit to Print' but IMO, the news section is nothing more than a liberal mouthpiece for the Democrat party. They were scooped on the John Edwards story by The National Enquirer of all "papers". They were a week late to report on the ACORN scandal and yet the person who exposed the ACORN...
self delete
Wow a whole two years and you haven't completed a phone call for the first time... I'll give you credit... you are a very patient person. However, some might wonder why you haven't returned your phone, canceled your att and gotten with another carrier and phone that meets your needs... making a phone call. I mean there is beating a dead horse and then there is beating a dead horse... time to know when that puppy is dead! Other people will say, "Here's your sign!".
How many phone markets are left to MS? I mean, I have read that Motorola is going their way and Palm has WebOS and Android is on a bunch of HTC phones instead of MS, does that mean MS will have just this one model phone and they have to "Make" it themselves? Or is the OS available to other phone manufacturers and who will license it? I think even Dell is looking elsewhere, not sure though. Also, is this CDMA phone? Which carrier will have this? Not interested...
Apple has no intentions of getting into the search engine, but we have purchased Placebase for doing something with Maps and we purchased Quattro Wireless, for doing something with Mobile Advertising. We do not, however, have any intention of entering the search business! But if they did, I wonder what a Apple search engine would look like? And I wonder if Apple would revive the name of "Sherlock"? Hhmmmm... \