or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

My CU just started offering Apple Pay, but it does not work with their Visa debit cards. It's like it gets stuck in a loop of asking for my pin... When I use the contact button in Passbook, my message comes back undeliverable. Time to go to the bank. :(
It's the day after Daylight Savings... it has to do with time pieces. No conspiracy to block other events. Although the timing is perfect to do just that.
That video makes me mad! I'm glad she was arrested. It's one thing to complain when you are "spied on" in your home/back yard... it's another to attack a guy because he was out playing with his heli.
They should have a category for 10lbs or less and 25mph or less with less restrictions. That would cover a huge swath of rigs. I rarely shoot with my Red Dragon on a heli/drone... don't get me started on insurance for such a flight! GoPro 4k is good enough for almost everything. Anything more, and there is usually the budget to pay for a real heli.
And a nice set of regulations will stop someone from using a drone in a bad way right?Or will bad people just ignore the regulations?
Yep, you are fine and dandy if you do it for "fun", but the moment you make money off of it, you are illegal. Go figure.
Remember this is just for commercial drones. This is much better than what they have done up to now. You needed a private pilot's license including the physical to get the certificate... now you just need the written exam every 24 months. Sounds like the FAA are slowly getting their act together here.
I must have got lucky with my Mac Pro then... worked flawlessly with HUGE Red Raw files editing all day every day for weeks. Used FCPX and Premiere Pro CC.
Touché!
What an experience!     On another note, CAN AI PLEASE STOP USING AUTO-PLAY FLASH VIDEOS FOR ADVERTISING?