or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

Hmmmm, I get $9599 with it maxed out. Unless you are counting adding displays and such...
I'll just leave this here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111115140541AAAej2X
Not whining, just know that they didn't need to make it JUST for iOS7...
Have to have iOS7... meh.
This is why I always bought my blank dvds, cds and hard drives in Belgium... no "we assume you are a pirate" tax.
Michael is awesome. I would like to hear his "hands on" with the new Mac Pro as well...
I had this on a 17" way back... I posted in the Apple forums about my experience and was contacted directly by Apple. They replaced my older model with the brand newest 17" -that happened to be the last of its kind :(
I have not tried it and will not.
I'm glad I waited to upgrade my Hero2s... Now, will they make a 3d housing for these?
Never do a firmware update on a Mac! Made the fans on my Mac Pro go haywire. Made my Macbook Pro start freezing while using video apps. Made my daughter's Macbook sound like a hair dryer. Froze the keyboard on my clamshell iBook. All different macs with different OSes. All happened with an updated firmware install. Never do a firmware update on your Mac!