or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

Oh man I hope that this iWatch business is just a joke that Apple has let loose into the world so that everyone would come up with a "revolutionary watch" before Apple. I would laugh pretty hard if that were the case.  
Meh, my camera will do 120 fps at 5k! And it only costs $25,000! ;)
So us video professionals have nothing to say about CC? Some of us use more than just Photoshop and Illustrator. Paying Adobe every month for the rest of your life will not make Adobe produce the best software. When they needed to get features and bug fixes out to get $, they did. Now they don't have that incentive.
And Apple follows the rules.
The Federal Government can do NOTHING without taxpayers. If they help in any way, it's thanks to the ones who pay for it!
            And who pays for all of that? The government? Where do they get their money? From taxpayers? Who is the largest corporate taxpayer in the US? Apple?   So I guess Apple's billions in taxes paid for a nice chunk of all that. More than any of you guys paid to use the same things.
This happened to my daughters phone. Just after the 2 year warranty. This was just when Apple hired that horrible VP that killed the customer service, so they wouldn't replace it. So, I bought the part on Ebay and fixed it.
If they would give it to those that create equally, maybe not such a bad idea. The problem is they give it to an entity that gives it out to n'importe qui qui sont leurs amis!
And if you stop paying, everything you have been making is inaccessible! Looks like you are going to be paying Adobe every month for the rest of your life...
And if you stop paying your monthly dues to Adobe, everything you did in those three years will be inaccessible. And if you already have a creative suite, an upgrade is WAY cheaper than paying Adobe for the rest of your life. ********************** I read on the Adobe forums that an install of CC will work for 6 months without an internet connection. Hum, maybe it is cheaper to pay the "month at a time" subscription one month then never connect to the internet while using...