or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

And if you stop paying, everything you have been making is inaccessible! Looks like you are going to be paying Adobe every month for the rest of your life...
And if you stop paying your monthly dues to Adobe, everything you did in those three years will be inaccessible. And if you already have a creative suite, an upgrade is WAY cheaper than paying Adobe for the rest of your life. ********************** I read on the Adobe forums that an install of CC will work for 6 months without an internet connection. Hum, maybe it is cheaper to pay the "month at a time" subscription one month then never connect to the internet while using...
Lets put it this way... Say you have this camera that is AWESOME and you take tons of pictures with it. Now the manufacturer of that camera says that you need to pay them $60 every month to be able to see those pictures. If you stop paying for a month, you can not see your pictures. Does that sound cool?   You now have to pay Adobe FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Here are my Adobe purchases over the years (just the CS Suites... I have tons of others):   Looks like that last one there, CS6 Master Suite, will be the last Adobe purchase I make. Sad too. They were on the cusp of running Avid out of town and winning the race in the video field since Apple screwed the intro to FCPX... I guess not all that sad really.
Making less-desirable phones that don't get stolen as often?
So why can't Apple buy it's shares back in foreign markets? That Russian guy just bought $100 million... did he have to pay US tax on that money to get AAPL shares?
  There are a BUNCH of incompetent "corporate types" in suits that attend on their company's dime. Lots of them at the Sony booth as well...   My wife actually laughed to see Verizon there. I was thinking how much it must have cost them for their huge booth and how I'm glad I'm not subsidizing all those managers' trips to Vegas for the week.
I know right? Last week it was all about how Apple will have it's first negative growth quarter this year... sure.
  Galileo would like to disagree... ;)
Does anyone know what type of certification aircraft instruments go through? There's a reason an aircraft-grade GPS installed in a commercial airline plane costs tens of thousands of dollars! That an ipad (or even 50) can interfere with their redundant, redundant, redundant navigation systems is a preposterous idea! Even if they could, by a freak accident interfere, there are backup ways to pilot. How do you think airplanes flew before GPS?