or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

As long as he doesn't let just one song be played on the radio, or make a video of just one song... you can't say that it's a whole or none and then go and release bits of it. But, I'm sure we will be bombarded with the first single on the air and Mtv/BET. It's all about the money/publicity. He's great at what he does (most of the time), but not 100%. I'm sure there are movements on the album that are weaker than other parts. Gangsta my butt.You can copyright the album...
So she wouldn't have sued if it was 50 degrees cooler and she only got 2nd degree burns?
So burn your songs to a cd and rip them into the format you choose. Sue M$ for not selling songs that are compatible. Apple has kept prices LOWER because of their position, they don't make you pay more - they let you pay less than the big guys want to charge you. And, if all else fails... DON'T FRIGGEN BUY FROM ITUNES IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!
Who controls the networks? Unless Google gets some bandwidth from the upcoming Fed auction... you still have to try and get your Gphone to work on these guys networks. And I know Verizon, for one, will not go quietly if at all.
Are we not men?
Windows ME?
I think he's saying that if you want to try anything else, chances are you have to be on a PC to use it.
Does he remember the ipod was a huge success BEFORE video came to it? I still don't get how they can complain that Apple is giving them a new revenue stream that exists only because of Apple and their ipod.
Here, here. Very well put. Thank you.
My daughter is on her 4th iphone... lots of reliability problems with hers. My wife's and mine are still going strong. No battery life problems either - never been below half charge. Customer support has been A+ as usual for Apple. Maybe a little FUD spin on the good news?