or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

Here, here. Very well put. Thank you.
My daughter is on her 4th iphone... lots of reliability problems with hers. My wife's and mine are still going strong. No battery life problems either - never been below half charge. Customer support has been A+ as usual for Apple. Maybe a little FUD spin on the good news?
Terms and Conditions for the $100 store credit for Early iPhone owners programThis credit is extended to end-customers who own a qualifying iPhone purchased from Apple or AT&T prior to August 22, 2007. To receive a credit, customers must submit requests between September 13, 2007, and November 30, 2007, at www.apple.com/iphone/storecredit. Requests will not be accepted after November 30, 2007. The program is for a $100 Apple electronic store credit in the form of a numeric...
So if you got an iphone as a gift, you aren't entitled to the refund? And fire 800 people because of it? Seems full to the brim of BS to me. Unless there was a company memo that expressly said not to try for the refund.
Really? I think compared to the competition, it requires less and costs less as well.
Ah, but you see, Apple laptops ARE (or can be easily) Windows laptops... especially with Leopard!
Steve Jobs made no money on those options. And, his board and general council were telling him it was OK... He has been cleared of ANY wrongdoing in that affair. The options he sold for the $646 million were from years of options, years that he took $1 as CEO. If he hadn't turned Apple around, he would have made negative money on his options. Better than the golden parachutes of CEOs elsewhere! Troll somewhere else.
Hopefully those who bought a Mac within 30 days of launch will get a free update... probably not though. So much for my last iphone rebate!
If they were using laws instead of pulling numbers out of ...er... a hat, then I would agree. Either they have info or not, the rest is speculation.
Why can't they just say "We think they will do this or that" instead of saying 80% chance... and why not 99%? There's still that 1% that can save your butt! BS, FUD (or the opposite?) to raise the stock price and take some profits. You will know when they have sold their shares when the price drops 5-7% in a day on a "bad outlook". Just like Men At Work's first album... Business As Usual. //glad I bought my stock in January!