or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

That price is the subsidized price. But, yah... They don't pay Apple anymore, so they raise their rates??
Why would you think that?
Just because I'm telling everyone I ever meet... DO NOT GET YOUR DOMAINS THROUGH REGISTRYWEB.COM OR JOKER.COM!!! I paid for 10 year registrations for around 15 domains and registryweb let them expire after one year and did not notify me. A couple of the domains were transferred to joker.com before expiring. Of the 15 I registered and paid for, only 2 are still registered (in their name of course!), and that, because I caught them before they went on the chopping...
But these are tariffs in addition to VAT.
"Copyright April 2 2008." Nuff said I think...
Recently though, Wu has become a FUD Packer.
Shaw Wu: OMG AAPL is falling!!! Sell! $175 price target... what? AAPL is at $180?? eh, new price target... you can buy again after you lost all that money selling... WHAT?? It's at $187??!?!?! Ok, new price target... um... $220
Ok, so how do I get my refund for the 5 adapters I have at home that are frayed and spark? There's no way I have proof of purchase other than I have the frikin' things in my hand and I was a registered Powerbook and ibook owner.
You are one of the exceptions that makes the rule. Plus, you already had it installed... How else can you explain a triple in users so fast? And how else do you explain the rampant email viruses that thrive in the PC world? I guess there could be a bunch of f*cking morons using Mac too. I just haven't seen it.
So PC users DO just click on the next button without looking at what they are doing!