or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

And then the Telcos would have to lower their rates since they are no longer subsidising phones... not very likely that one.
I'll venture a guess and say MAJOR updates at NAB next year. Mac Pro with a new form factor, a headless iMac (just 'Mac'?) and new iMacs.
Aww crap. I sure hope they will just wait a few months before introducing the 'new' 17"er like they did in the past. One thought, is the Retina display one available in a matte finish? Hmmmmmmm...... I need the matte finish! And the Express Card slot is a great feature. I guess it's a good thing Apple replaced my 2010 17" model with the latest/greatest because of a graphics problem last month. Should last me a few years. Now, what's with the Mac Pro?!?! PLEASE...
I had $6,000 ready to go towards a great Mac Pro today. Looks like I'll be buying a refurb 12 core when those hit the Store for cheap.
If the 17" makes a profit, no need to kill it. And at the prices they sell for, it makes a nice profit. (typing this on a 17"er!)
Easy, his stock vested, and AAPL is bumping around the all-time high. He's getting TONS more stock in the future. Why not take some profits and make the bank account grow? He has to have filed a while ago to be legal, so it's not like he is saying Apple is going down from here. It's business. And lots of cash.  
Remember, they are missing a week this time. Had an extra one last quarter... That's about $3,3 billion less than if they had the week in. Still think they will beat expectations, but we might see another selloff after the inevitable rally if/when they do beat.
And Apple is Coke then? Or just another restaurant?
So the restaurant (Apple) is as guilty as the soda makers (publishers)?
I still don't see how Apple letting publishers set their own price makes Apple guilty of Anti-Trust laws. Now, the publishers could have fixed prices together... Apple doesn't set the price.