or Connect

Posts by studiomusic

NAB is next week, so if the Mac Pro is getting revised any time soon, it's next week. /please let it be next week...
They had this guy on CNBC this morning. He pretty much thinks that the telcos will stop subsidizing JUST the iPhone no other handsets. It was a whole bunch of if, if, if, if... then, when asked about the future ITV or Apple TV set, he said that he couldn't count on that since there isn't any evidence from Apple that says they are going to make TVs. WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT THE CELL COMPANIES ARE GOING TO STOP SUBSIDIZING THE IPHONE!?!?!?!? Analyst. Oh, and wasn't...
You're a week late for April fools....
Can't supply one side without supplying the other.
So this is like trying to define what 'is' is?
Double tapping? 4 finger taps? One finger in the upper left corner, one in the lower right corner? Holding a finger (or fingers) on the screen for 3 seconds? Shaking the phone a certain way? Turning it upside-down then right-side up? Swiping anywhere (no image)? There's 7 different ways I took all of 2 minutes to write, and I'm not a highly paid software designer. Not that any of these are as easy and intuitive as swiping an image to unlock...
Of course Adobe is going to update to CS6 now... I just bought the update to 5.5
Should we start a collection?
Yep, 100,000 euros.
Wow, that's quite the smack down there. It talks about the probability that their patents might be null and void as well because of their abuse of position.