or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

Really? I mean really? There's more factual content in the Beano.
British Bastarding Communists  http://biasedbbc.org 
I hate the BBC. They are as bad as Al Jazeera or RT.  
 Hawk's eyes are really good, and tiny. If a Hawk can do it, Apple can :)
Seeking Alpha... Loved and hated that site. Hated it because they were so full of shit. Loved it, because I just did the opposite of whatever they said and made a load of money :) Reliably wrong.   Had a pleasant surprise earlier. I totally forgot that I had put a short on Apple yesterday, and was fuming all day that I didn't do it. Logged in earlier only to realise that I had shorted after all. Idiot! Happy idiot.
In later news, the device was 'delayed' due to supply issues...
It's only gambling if you don't know what you are doing, or don't know about the company you are investing in. Which admittedly is about 90% of all traders! But my point is, it doesn't have to be a 'gamble'.
 Vector mapping. 3D city view.
  Ye of little faith. It won't be long until Apple's maps app is the best out there, give them a little time, considering it's relatively new, it's pretty damn impressive already, and better than the competition in many respects. I'm sure they could do the same with search. I would use Apple Search for sure. Even if the results were slighter worse (for a while) I could sleep happy knowing that google wasn't raping my personal data.
Exactly. The UK is the biggest Big Brother state on the planet.