or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

My battery will almost last two days, and it charges super quick, so no issues here.
There's nothing wrong with Beats musical programming sounding similar to Radio 1, Radio 1 is musically one of the best stations going.
No politically biassed news every hour.
Love it. It's like Radio 1 but without the propaganda spewing every hour. 
I disagree that Appleinsider is "Apple Biased" I think they review objectively, and give credit where credit is due. It's just that seldom does the competition deserve credit, as they usually create complete piles of shit.
Ah I thought that was what was going on, but wasn't 100% sure. I was waiting for a 3 taps on a right hand turn roundabout but it never came (I'm back in the UK for a while) but now thinking about it, a right hand roundabout turnoff is technically a left hand turn.
I'm VERY pleased with mine. Just for notifications alone, it's worth every penny.   Today I discovered it taps me on the wrist just before a junction when using maps. Love it :)   For those of you saying it's a "fad", how very wrong you are. In-fact the reverse is more likely, with the bulk of the processing power eventually on your wrist, and an external screen which replaces the iPhone. Long time away sure, but I see that happening.
Agreed. Seems like only last week I got my 6+.
Hull is a very odd choice.
I wish they would.