or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

Apple should just spend their billions on an iNuke and drop it on Samsung HQ. As a shareholder I'd say that's money well spent.
I'm not complaining about Apple improving their supply. I'm complaining about the general standard of customer service which I have received over the last couple of months. It's not the Apple that I once knew. I have a retail presence myself, and I base my companies customer service policy on Apple's model, whereby we have rules, but if we are clearly in the wrong, we will bend those rules and offer replacements if circumstances show that our company is at fault . We are...
I totally agree. As I mentioned on another thread I am super pissed off with Apple for the first time in 25 years. Twice in the last two months they have severely irritated me with customer service that I would expect from PC World or Walmart, but not Apple. It's the kind of service I would expect to see if John Browett was still at Apple! I hope this in not the fruits of Angela Ahrendts presence, if so, she can jog on back to Burberry and continue making clothes for...
I changed card details at https://www.apple.com/uk/ which is where I bought it, plus I phoned them three times and sent an email. But no luck.
I'm super pissed at Apple today. My watch was mean't to arrive tomorrow, but now it's been cancelled and have to re-order and "get to the back of the queue" again. I lost my wallet weeks ago, replaced my cards, and updated my primary card details at the app store immediately. Then waited and waited, now today they cancel the order without a phone call or warning email, or any way whatsoever to re-oder the item without going to the back of the queue. Grrrrrr   A bit of...
Least they didn't drag Bono out.
Hooray! Can't wait to get this in my shops, and use this myself.
"Home in means to direct on a target. The phrasal verb derives from the 19th-century use of homing pigeons, but it resurged in the 20th century to refer to missiles that home in on their targets. It’s also commonly used metaphorically, where to home in on something is to focus on and make progress toward it.Hone in began as an alteration of home in, and many people regard it as an error. It is a very common, though, especially in the U.S. and Canada—so common that many...
Regarding the margins. I guess there will be more ways to monetise the car of the future. With humans alleviated from the burden of driving, you have them captured and bored for potentially hours at a time each day. Film/music/app downloads, advertising.   Plus, lets just say the Apple Car is more like an automated taxi service, the margins increase substantially. With some very crude math:   Average 1 hour US taxi ride roughly: $180 iTaxi has the potential to be...
 I know, I come across this so often.