or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

Well, I'm assuming it would be running a variant of iOS with OSX relegated to 'pro' machines, and destined to die in the distant future.
It seems like only a year ago people on here were arguing with me saying ARM chips would never come close to being fit for laptops. Funny how time and progression changes things :)I didn't know the 6S was beating the MacBook in benchmarks, that's pretty impressive.
Haha :)
That's a classic example of snobbery.
 I much prefer US English, it makes much more logical sense. They modernised the language in the early 1900's, then the UK tried to do it a few years later and are still battling the luddites to this day. 
I prefer the word Trash. Rubbish is rubbish and too long. I seriously doubt there any many UK folk who don't know what a trash can is. The word has been widely used for the last 30 or so years by anyone who has ever used a computer, or watched Sesame street. 
It's only a matter of time before Apple and China have a fall out IMO.   AAPL will take a beating with it.
Oh I would love to be a fly on the wall for this one.
Oh good lord. Here's some more 'casual racism' (if you like to call it that, I prefer to call it 'stating facts') for you:You British folk love to play the racist card!  You are all obsessed by the Marxist whipping stick. Give it a rest. ...and you have bad teeth :) Plus for the record, I have been to China, and yes it is very corrupt. That's just a fact, not racism.
I had a Tipo Sedicivalvole too! I don't think that many of them were made, there were only something like 170 in the UK, it was a seriously fast tin can that's for sure!