or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

Here you go. The amounts are blanked out because that info is none of your business. But you should be able to work out by the color and stop point that the second one down is in fact...  A SHORT  bought at $126 
I rarely short, but this drop was inevitable. Looking good so far. Now the hard part, where to cash them in at! Could well slip sub $100, will sit and wait.
What a stupid idea. 
 Thank god they didn't buy Skype. It's terrible. FaceTime hardly ever drops by comparison, and the quality of image is better.
What you are failing to understand, it that the car of the future will not be like the car of today. Forget car play, iPhone integration etc, think AI.Fewer and fewer people are likely to own their own vehicles, iTaxi's will become a cheap and convenient alternative. There may even come a time in the future when human driven cars are banned from the roads as they are too dangerous! Once people get accustomed to the safety of automated cars, popular opinion will swing...
 Apple are not going anywhere in a hurry, it's nigh on impossible to unseat them now. Only governments can stop them, but as they only go for the top end of the market, (unlike MSFT) there's no monopoly to accuse them of. Even a jackass CEO of Ballmer like proportions would be hard pushed to ruin Apple. They own their business model, nobody stands a chance in hell of stealing that from them.
Better to be a suppler, than file for bankruptcy. The disruption is coming, find your place, or disappear forever.
Guaranteed to be as crap as everything else they do.   I use a Yahoo mail account for spam mail. Such a shockingly bad UI, it's not even worthy of my spam. I would say it's up there in the worst UI's of all time list.   Oh and the Yahoo iOS mail app, I don't think it's ever worked for me. Two clicks (if I'm lucky) and it crashes, or doesn't let me sign in for some stupid reason.
I have wasted a silly amount of time looking into the evidence for AGW, and I can say with confidence that it is 100% horse shit.   Don't get me wrong, I feel we could clean up here and there pragmatically, but nobody can pull the wool over my eyes regarding AGW that affects the climate to any degree that matters.
Ha, I remember making this prediction about 6 years ago. People thought I was nuts.