or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

I set my short to sell at $100, which it hit. And don't be surprised it it doesn't dip violently again. I doubt we have seen the end of this negative run just yet.
Sure, they will use Mac's along with Traktor and a separate USB audio out, and a separate controller, all of which is a fairly wieldy, and often unreliable set up.There's also no touch screen on a Macbook.Apps such as https://www.algoriddim.com/djay-ipad are great, except that they are pretty useless in a pro environment. The problem with the iPad is that it only has one audio output, there's no USB port to add an additional one, and Bluetooth has terrible latency to the...
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the focus for the iPad pro will lean towards Pro Audio. I sent a suggestion to Apple 3 years ago about this (I'm not suggesting Apple acted on my suggestion, so don't jump on me). A better processor, extra audio out (for the headphones), a bigger screen, and the DJ market will be owned by Apple. I did the math a while back, the DJ market is not small, and it seemed feasible. Current iPad line up does not cut it for audio, they make...
 Says someone likely to have never had an original idea in his life. It takes a lot of work and to make something innovative, it takes 5 minutes to copy it. Without protection, you forfeit progression.
Oh surprise surprise. 
None of my cards seem to work yet, so haven't had a chance to use it unfortunately.
I won't be buying this. Just so you know.    Not quite as silly as the dual watch watch thingy, which is hands down one the stupidest fucking products I have ever seen in my life...   https://vimeo.com/134956952
I fail to see the positivity in this. Sounds to me like Google are panicking, and foresee a future profit drop. Making preparations to ditch all the crap overboard if you ask me :)   Oh and all those suggesting Apple makes a similar restructure... really? What a terrible idea.   And to all those who keep repeating the lines "Wall street does not understand Apple", they do, reality is more like "You don't understand wall street!"  they do the opposite of retail investor...
Why the hell would anyone go on a forum, and let everyone know what they are GOING to trade. If you are smart enough, you keep your mouth shut. Sorry, but you are talking to someone who added two zero's to their original investment in two  years. I can offer you no proof, you'll just have to take my word for it :) I've taken my finger off the pulse in the last few years, I'm more about software and innovation nowadays, but sometimes, when you see a sneaky short, you just...
 They are not even shares, so get the terminology right. They are leveraged spread bets, with the minimum way above the equivalent of 1 share.To have shorted at $126 means that I would have had to have made the short in the region of 14 days ago at the earliest. So I can't have made that short just for the screen shot.