or Connect

Posts by monstrosity

Agreed. The beginning of the end for Samsung's dominance of the crap-phone market. Go for it Samsung! 
Fantastic article. Good work.
    Agreed.    I used to be on Macrumors myself. It is the armpit of Apple forums. Then I discovered far more intelligent reporting and discussion on AI, and never made another forum post on MR again.  I occasionally have a look, and it is more riddled with trolls and paid posters than it ever was. The moderators are a bunch of assholes as well!
  Yes it was FRAND. Everyone knew this except ITC it seems.
Common sense at last!! 
  I agree 103%.
I never assume that, quite the contrary. Global/common opinions are worthless anyway. That's why Steve hated focus groups. 
  The only people I have found that like iOS7 are Fandroids, and I don't care what they think, they have no taste by default.
  When I show people iOS 7 their reaction is "I'm not having that shit on my phone"! It's all cosmetics, and this update shows they are addressing some of the flaws, but there's plenty more to iron out IMO.   Scrapping primary blue text buttons would be a good start.   Scrap everything in that grotesque blue.
It's a start. Now sort out the rest of the UI you ruined.