or Connect

Posts by mkral

Great example. I agree that Nokia Here would be a great use of Apple's war chest. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that large of a purchase (for Apple) and the improvements to their maps would be immense. 
I'm just posting this in case you didn't know, but in Apple Maps, once it brings up your directions, you have the option to choose Drive, Walk or Apps" & from there you can select Google Maps or whatever other app you want. It's an extra step, but it might be easier than figuring out how to code addresses so they'll open in Google. I use it all the time so that I can click on addresses in web pages, emails, texts, etc without having to copy & paste the addy itself.
ignore please, inadvertent posting.
There is actually an item called coda wheel that sells for around $30 that is much smaller. It doesn't come with the visor clip, just velcro, but it works pretty well. It does essentially the same task as this button.
Sorry, colors not colts.
No way apple comes out with multiple versions of this watch on the first go round. Multiple colts maybe but it will be one watch. Apple never introduced a new product category with multiple versions of a product (except storage size). They'll come out with one, high end version this year, and them once all the high end fruit is picked, they will diversify the product line down the road.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give them both a shot then.
I did a forum search, but couldn't find an answer to this.    I just ordered a Mac Mini. When it gets here, I will be connecting it to a monitor through DVI. It comes with an HDMI to DVI adapter, but I also have a Displayport to DVI adapter that I currently use to connect with my Macbook Pro.    I only have one DVI connector on my monitor, so I will be using the Mac Mini through DVI & will use the Displayport/VGA connector for when I need to hook up the...
The continuous scrolling for reading web pages/ books, etc is a pretty nice. Feature. Overall, it looks like they did a nice job on the phone. Certainly nowhere near enough to move me off my iPhone, but a nice job nonetheless. I hope Apple includes the auto-scrolling feature. It looks like a much better way to read on phones.
I know about that, but the article (fourth or fifth paragraph, depending on if you count the text above the graphic) indicates that MS was going to wait to release Office for iPad until after the Windows version. It states that the higher-ups had a change of heart late last year. That's what I'm referring to.