or Connect

Posts by cowhide

Since i move around a lot, i requested a digital issue of Macworld in May.  I usually read the stories on my iPad, a lot of them have been published in whole or in part on the web anyway.  The monthly cycle of news was out of date by the time the mag was sent to me in paper, and it seems that the digital issue contains stories that are only slightly effected by time lag.  I like the authors and value their opinions. I first received my Macworld when my Appleinsider sent...
Its like complaining that your piece of birthday cake has a candle on it.
A great well constructed deconstruction of "bendgate."
I read this story about 3 month ago, why the rehash?
iTunes radio is great I use it all the time. the song selection is really done by me because I checked "more like this" when I change it changes. who cares about the opinion of three ex-employees when millions of people choose iTunes radio.
I am not sure that you can schedule innovation. While Apple has hired and kept on staff some of the smartest and most innovative people in the tech industry, I don't see Cook as a guy with a whip lashing his workers to come up with the "next big thing" every six months just to please the tech press circus. Creativity doesn't work that way and neither does Apple.
In related news 2 bogus post in AI's comments were found to be made up stories about the iPad in hospitals. One About Androids and the other about a Microsoft commercial. No links to the stories make them suspect.
Quick, someone invent the iPillow!
This guy looks more like Rush Lameball every day, now he talks like him to.
Oh, no not a dolphin! now I am really mad. or not!