or Connect

Posts by bwik

Horrible person.  It's good to study the company you're allying with.  AT&T wanted to hold us all hostage.  It's important not to forget that, and patronize the alternative services instead.
When they unveil your new digital assistant, "Clampy," and have a blue sky motif you will know the transformation is complete.  AAPL has now made its definitive products.  Now it is all about milking them and waiting things out.  Apple fans remind me of Microsoft fans in the 1990s.  One thing I do know: Apple fans were a rare breed nobody liked them or Apple.  Mainstream success and accoloades were heaped on Microsoft.  Legions of fans were everywhere.  Back then. ...
I always maintain you learn more from ground level employees than you do from upper level employees.   If upper mgmt of a megacorp does not have a clue what is happening, that's the beginning of the end of that megacorp.  Seen it lived it.   That said, Tim Cook does need to make sure Apple introduces innovative products.  I believe Apple is stabilizing and won't innovate much anymore.  Innovations will come from the next Apple currently headed by a 24 year old in...
It would be good to see something new, Jonathan.  It's been years.
Good to know my former classmates are doing SUCH valuable work at the top law firms. 
Uh... The 4S is hitting $300 on the Craigslist market momentarily...  why would anyone buy a 3GS...
Could Keith Richards co-star in this movie?  It would also be good to get Brooklyn Dekker into the film as Jobs' assistant.  He could ride around on this awesome motorcycle and kill people.
It is pretty self evident that Ron Johnson is the most talented person who could be CEO of JC Penney at this time.   He might fail.  But they should be glad he has come to try to save them and create some sort of relevance for JC Penney.   I think it's one of the most exciting stories in business today.  Might buy a few shares just to keep track.
Yeah well...  given that network speeds are about equal with 1998 level (I can remember getting 800k/sec in 1998) and files these days about about 1,000 times larger....  the whole idea is just stupid.  There, I said it.
Remember when iCloud was supposed to be this big new thing for Apple (to charge people money for)....  while providing basically no value.  LOL