or Connect

Posts by bwik

10.6 was a meaningful upgrade over 10.4. I suppose 10.8 is fine. But get real, nothing has really changed since 10.6. Nothing that matters, anyway. And that's fine - but the notion of upgrading these days is devoid of really any meaning.
In my forthcoming book, APple is DOomed.
While I enjoy my Macbook Pro, I also enjoy my late 2012 Acer 11.6" netbook.  It cost $239 refurb.  Dual core Celeron 877 1.4 Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB low profile hard drive.  It's actually gets away with being a real computer (just.)
"I sentence you to be EXPOSED before your PEERS....."   "TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!!!!!"  
LOL.  Streamlined?  Can someone tell me why Apple has a Macbook Air 13, and a Macbook Pro Retina 13 Flash?  And a Macbook Pro 13?  All with different screen sizes?
This is exactly like FCP X.  Apple had to make a move.  Historically, Apple's v1.0 products are NEVER good.  It's not supposed to be good.  It is a strategic move for Apple Inc.  Of course, legacy systems such as Windows XP are much more reliable and developed.  That is the advantage of using old, legacy products!  Sometimes they work great.     Apple will fix this Maps app like they always do.  Right now the people piling on are the sheeple.  This is the same old...
Although some people have illnesses, hunger, death and the like, I am so goddamn frustrated by the orientation requirement on Apple and other cords.  Sometimes I think life isn't worth living this way.
Apple seems to be taking the right approach.   Experimentally, we know from records and articles from that time that iPhone and iPad were original, contrarian designs that Apple alone introduced and popularized.  We know it because key players all ridiculed the design and told Apple it was stupid.  This proves their self development story is a fraud, crafted to justify an illegal pirating of Apple's design.  By mocking the design at intro time, Apple peers...
I hope it won't have Apple products like my Macbook Pro used for business critical tasks.  If you plug in an external DVI monitor, the logic board just crashes after a few hours.  It's normal; they all do that; Apple machines aren't designed for real business use.
hard to imagine a more thorough failure than that, isn't it.