or Connect

Posts by Frank777

All liberals have is lies. And your response is just a typical liberal lie. How many times did this IRS honcho meet with the Obama White House? How many times did IRS leadership meet with the Bush White House? It's all out there for everyone to see. Compared to the corrupt Obama administration and their equally corrupt followers, Bush and his neo-cons actually come out looking like decent people here. That's how bad this is. And you won't call them on harassing and...
 What a crock. We hare talking about a LEADER of the IRS who has been proven to have met with the White House throughout the Obama mandate and whose emails to the White House have conveniently gone missing. This isn't low-level employees working on their own, as the left wishes to spin it. And it doesn't just "have political overtones", it's a blatant attempt to abuse the law and harass conservatives. The emails of the head of the IRS don't disappear unless someone...
...the missing emails are mainly ones to and from people outside the IRS, “such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices....
The IRS says it lost two years of Lois Lerner's emails. The very emails that just happen to be particularly relevant to the IRS targeting of conservatives.   In modern government systems, this is supposed to be impossible. When systems backup nightly or weekly, how can you possibly lose two years of data?   Will the liberals here call out the obvious corruption and deception in their own ranks?
Doesn't that just give the small business an incentive to stay small and not export products?
 I understood what you meant.  Which is the problem with the tax system. We authorized income taxes out of desperation to pay for a world war, and it created a never-ending government monster that now believes it's entitled to a cut of every single transaction on the planet simply because. Forget about the fact that even if Apple brought this money back into the country where it wasn't earned, they'd be spending it domestically and paying taxes on those transactions. Or...
 But why does the U.S. government care whether Apple has paid the full tax rates of a different country?
 I'm pro flat tax and tax reform in general, but your first point seems off. I'm not an expert on the U.S. tax system, but in general individuals are subject to tax treaties among industrialized nations (so for example, Canadians can work outside the country and not get double taxed.) In contrast, Apple has already paid taxes on its foreign earnings. Why should it be taxed again on the same money just because it is transferring it from one bank to another?
The iMac doesn't even have Thunderbolt 2 yet. So I assume this small rev will bring that up to date, along with HDMI 2.0. I'm assuming that USB 3.1 isn't ready for prime time yet.   Aside from that, 4K/Retina and RAM expansion in the 21" are the only things I can think of that are worth waiting for. Those will hopefully be in the next major update in the Fall.
 Almost all of the cases put forward in the media are religious conservative and Tea Party conservative groups.If anything, cases have been shown that several left wing groups had their paperwork expedited. If you are alleging that some/many/all of those affected were trying to "circumvent rules" with regard to 501c4 status, please provide some proof.Because everything I've seen so far has shown that this is a routine filing for U.S. non-profits, and few, if any, groups...