or Connect

Posts by GQB

um, just what body parts are they using to write on their iPads down in Cupertino?
Hey give the guy a break. Its not like he invaded Iraq or something.
This thread gives lie to the idea of an "intersection of technology and liberal arts." Seems most of the people commenting think that a biography is nothing more than hiring a cheap Las Vegas impersonator. Guys, if all this is is a cheap attempt to make you feel like that's really Steve on the screen then it fails. If it says something bigger about technology or power or failure or even tremendous dialog (which is why this is a Sorkin picture), then it will have suceeded.
It would be nice if one of the Excel 'add-ins' were named regions for Vlookups.
I love my AAPL, but for god's sake folks, just how far are you willing to bend over in defending capitalism's inalienable right to make money from the social infrastructure that makes it possible? As the so called hardworking types used to say, 'Ain't no Free Lunches', and the biggest pigs at the free lunch counter are corporations. (And please spare me the "they're just following the letter of the law" BS... talk about a low moral bar.)
Which is why the Cable monopolies need to be fully regulated as utilities, and the last 100' opened up to competition.
'Fee', 'Fo' and 'Fum' were taken?
The test will be if Tim and Greg use the watch to advance their keynote slides in June instead of the clicker.
Cool... now retroactively go in and invalidate their obscene acquisition of NBC. Or better yet, split Comcast (and Time Warner) into separate ISP and Cable companies, and make them divest one or the other. That the same company who's primary income is from cable packages also owns the pipeline for the only competition is insane. We all know that Big Cable's tactic on cable cutters will simply be to jack up internet prices. Internet has become just as basic a basic...