or Connect

Posts by GQB

Um, all right in front of me in reasonably sized miniatures, latest last, no dividers by date or place? (Although all of the new stuff is fine as another alternative. My 2014 section consists of hundreds of miniatures that look like one of those abstract composites of Abraham Lincoln, made up of miniscule pictures of the Civil War.On the iPad, you can kinda see what a picture is. On iPhone? Impossible. Absolutely indiscernible. Then clicking on the year opens it up into...
My money is on this being changed within weeks if not days. I was concerned when my camera roll had disappeared, and I've been keeping up to date on iOS 8 changes pretty well. The great unwashed are going to freak, and I frankly don't blame them. People may not know where or when a picture they want was taken, and if you don't know that, finding it is a bitch. Countdown to rollback... 3,2,1...
It may indeed work. But since I never use iTunes any more unless absolutely necessary, I'll have to explore.tks!
Now what I want is a dedicated Portal that lets me remove unwanted applications that I've downloaded, but immediately deleted.  I really don't want to see them in a list of 'my applications' anywhere.  Let me flag them as 'Never Show These To Me Again'.
Cool. Can't wait to get rid of the crappy M-Cell box AT&T made me buy that never worked.
Lock Gary Sinise in a simulator until he finds enough electrical savings to save the day.
Fry: Do you take Visa? Merchant: Visa's been out of business for 200 years. Fry: Do you take MasterCard? Merchant: MasterCard's been closed for 500 years. Fry: Do you take Discover Card? Merchant: We don't take Discover.
Maybe because it doesn't look like it came out of steampunk nightmare, and actually integrates with bands that can look really good? I actually think the 360 looks fine, but it can never scale to the functionality of this device.
So can Android deal with this out of the box, or is this something Samsung thinks will make Tizen more desirable. Also, how does it deal with unintended contact when your left hand fingers are wrapped around it? A new round of "you're holding it wrong" jokes?