or Connect

Posts by GQB

Ironic that after my first few iPad years of wanting a mini-sized iPad, I've now decided that a 12.9 will be better at the things I really use my iPad for. Literally, the only thing I actually use my Mac for anymore is the occasional DVD/CD rip (very seldom) and when I need multiple windows and better input. This rumored iPad Pro (along with similarly rumored iOS productivity improvements) may be the final bridge I need to go completely iPad.
What a crock.The disaster for california was Prop 13, which allowed corporations (who never turn over real estate) to leech off of the stories of dispossessed elderlies to avoid taxes, which support the infrastructure that enables such successes as Apple et al through everything from an educated workforce to police to courts.Gotta love 'free lunch' Republicans.But there's always the Libertarian paradise of Kansas... A true disaster.
Who says it would be main? That's why the 'neener neener' crap about Jobs' old comment about stylus's is such nonsense. He was talking about primary method of input. Of course a stylus is more appropriate for certain tasks.Duh.
Every example of Steve naysaying an idea need only be prefaced with 'at this moment in time', which is obviously what he meant.
Go for it, brothers! I'd love to see some of the financial fallout from this economy going to working stiffs for a change.
Stock 'dilution', not 'delusion', but the typo is humorously accurate in any event.
NJ is full service only. No self service.
Don't think I'm going to be spending and extra $.50-.75/gallon just for the thrill of using Apple Pay. C'mon Arco!
Because...?So only corporate monopolies get your 'freedom' blessing?