or Connect

Posts by GQB

I'm tired of every article about Beats/Apple devolving immediately into a bash-fest about the quality of the headphones. Folks, these were designed for a specific customer... techno/hip-hop fans who want the bass to rattle their bodies, and who are listening to music that doesn't have much harmonic complexity. In short, if you're an audiophile, THEY WEREN'T DESIGNED FOR YOU! Get over it and buy another brand. If/when these become the flagship headphones for Apple, I'm...
Please, god... don't let there be Lotus Notes on the iPad.
Obviously, because it says nothing about a lawsuit. I know people get all superior when it comes to accessibility, but its just good programming practice and ultimately benefits everyone.Ramps and curb cutouts are just good design for everyone at one time or another.Accessibility mods to bathrooms benefit everyone, particularly as we age (the ultimate 'disability' that we all face.)Replacing knobs (a holdover from when door handles were simply offshoots of the clock-making...
Its the only place they can wear them without getting beaten up.
Screw 'trending'... I want a good way to just search my own damned posts from the beginning of time!
Seems to me the opposite is true,
I anticipate a lot of empty Powermats sitting unused.
It would use the same port, requiring pass-through adapters if you want to listen a charge at the same time. There would be no 2nd Lightning port.
Every time I see 'slimmer' for the iPhone, I also think "more difficult to put great optics into the camera'. 
I'll be rich!,,