or Connect

Posts by GQB

You're not seriously trying to shoehorn 16:9 into this as well, are you? I do NOT want movies visible on a driver-oriented screen, and that's essentially the only reason for 16:9. Even tablets that use it (looking at you, Surface), are now pretty obviously barking up the wrong tree.16:9 belongs on a wall, not a car or hand-held device.All IMO.
I guess what I don't get is, does this mean auto makers who implement it will only be able to sell to iPhone owners? I'm sure not, but still not quite clear on the scope of the target audience. Also, is this an iPhone lock-in then? Once I get this car (like, yeah, sure) if my iPhone dies, amd I without a console until I replace it... with another iPhone? Still, it still looks better than anything I've seen, including the built-in Tesla console.
I was waiting for the first 'free lunch' Libertarian to chime in blaming government. Hey... how about Google just work with the rules? Get permits then start building. Or do we just say the SF Bay is a no man's land for anyone to just build crap on as they see fit?
Gotta stop making them out of peanuts.
AI needs to either pull this item completely or relegate it to a clearly disproven footnote under a huge correction. Thank god markets are closed today. Complete runs on a stock are made from such irresponsible reporting.
You gotta admit that with a handle like 'kustardking', its a reasonable assumption.  
True that the couch jockeys who inhabit tech forums probably don't get it, but the Boomer market for things that aid health monitoring is going to enormous.
Some are warning of legal pitfalls if people base medical actions on readings that turns out to be less than perfect.    I do hope that this thing doesn't look like 'ass' (to quote Steve), because I'm liking the idea. Hope all of the fashionistas they're hiring means they're designing it to be great looking and flexible in appearance.  Even these wishful mock-ups we're seeing would allow that the screen could display attractive designs when not in use that could be...
Jeez dude... Get a grip. Or cash in your Bitcoins for some mellower crack.
I'm fine with Apple banning what is essentially a drug money laundering mechanism.