or Connect

Posts by GQB

Steve's personal interests were centered around music. That gave us the iPod and iTunes. Tim is a fitness buff, so its no surprise that that's where he'll be showing interest. The biggest issue to me is that the music industry has shrunk not because of Apple, but because of the reduced interest in buying music by the baby boom... the proverbial 'pig in the python'. Guess where that demo is focused now? On making the last years as healthy as possible. I've always...
A downside and upside just occurred to me... Upside: less interpersonal distractions. Instead of having a phone out on the dining table, screaming 'look at me!' all the time, and with virtually infinite ability to drill down (and away from real life), a wearable just gives you the 'headlines'. If its important, then yeah, pull out the phone and deal with it. But less likely to draw you in to your wrist.   Downside: Is there a greater universal signal that I'm really...
Well, there goes the 'upscale' appeal of the Apple brand.
They smell blood in the water.
I love the idea, but as long as the lens connects to the iPhone via WiFi Direct, its a non-starter. Too much lag and set up time. No reason these can't use Bluetooth LE. Also (if I remember correctly) you can only use it with the crappy Sony app. It has to be usable with any photo enabled app to be of any value.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!Oh thanks for that! Made my day!
No one 'lost' anything. It was overvalued then, and undervalued now.Better get yourself an education in finance before you play with the big boys in the market. Oh, people who (as Cramer puts it) 'schnitzled', as you should have, above $600 made a bundle.
Wow... and it can use the Ctrl-V keys as well!Make it CEO!
You really want to brag about that? Sounds like my Labradoodle has more maturity than you.
So please tell me what earth shattering innovations you're seeing on competitors. Bigger screen? OMG!!Eye tracking? Get me my fainting salts!,Typical sophomoric whining.