or Connect

Posts by GQB

B-b-b-but if you include digital picture frames that happen to have an Android core, then iPad is being trounced! Get with the program people!
Yes. By all means, AI should only cover things that YOU are interested in.
It simply means that the Chinese are pulling their traditional dick moves right up til the last minute. It will happen soon enough.
BIG difference between 'commercially available' and commercially successful'.
Don't buy it then?
I tend to doubt that this is as much for iOS as it is for Apple TV and for OSX.AtV for obvious reasons. OSX because I don't think apple (or many beyond MS for that matter) think touch makes sense on a desktop, but gestures do.As for iOS, what do gestures really give you when you altpready have your hands on the device? Just look at Samsung's eyeball control to see this 'solution in search of a problem' approach.
Couch cushion change. Pointless.
The one thing anyone who knows this space can agree on is that it won't work without having a 'wow' style factor. Why else would the last two executive hires by Apple be from the fashion industry? That's why I think this is real, and not a 'ruse'. (Plus the simple fact that wear-ables is clearly the next frontier.)   But whoever proposed this rumor of smaller watches for women clearly has no awareness of style. Women who wear watches are essentially wearing...
Hopefully international corporations will learn that the benefits of hiding their income from the country that made it possible in the first place (i.e. U.S.) are outweighed by the truth of the old bromide "You lie down with dogs, you get fleas."   (And yes, I own AAPL.)
Or let the inevitable sea change happen. Saw an article today about how media producers are finding ways to get their content into users' hands ahead of the normal channels.