or Connect

Posts by GQB

And you explain the fact that most users (myself included) are experiencing far better reception in weak areas... how?
But over the past few days, way too many have been groveling at the sacrificial alter. The immaturity demonstrated by a big faction of the community here has been really pathetic.
Well put. Monitors (or as the pundits seem to be implying, 'TVs') are a commodity item. Low margins, high warehousing costs. In addition, they are not 'one size fits all', the way peripherals are. Where is Apple going to display the variety of monitors necessary to serve the wide variety of needs out there? Scrap and rebuild ALL of the Apple Stores? Come one... this is what Best Buy is for.
Yeah, I think a definition of 'iPod' would have been helpful for an otherwise good article. Always define your terms.
No,he's perfectly correct. FOX won the right to lie, in court. Actual case in Florida
I was referring to the subject of the article, not you. "The whole country is is in a 'low signal strength' in reality¬Ö all but apple campus and your house it seems?"
Folks should read Andy Ihnatko's review that goes into depth about the quality of the iPhone 4's build. Its far from 'fragile'. Deserving of respect, but hardly fragile, particularly if you protect it as you should. FWIW, I just got the bumper case, and I REALLY like it. Didn't think I would.http://www.suntimes.com/technology/i...062810.article
http://daringfireball.net/2010/07/ip...3g_performance This is the kind of evidence I'm interested in, not emotional, ill-informed rants based on a 'bars' indicator that is about as reliable on any phone as the clock on your grandmother's old VCR.
Its not rational positions such as yours that are the problem. Its the over the top, sky is falling, 'Steve is a Nazi' attitude being exhibited that is so annoying.If an issue requires that you not clutch the device with the self-described 'Death Grip', or move your finger a centimeter, then I hardly see that as the end-of-the-world until a week or two passes and things get properly sorted out. I see that as the truly rational response.
This guy cries that everyone in the country is experiencing horrible iPhone 4 reception, and STEVE'S the arrogant tool? Please.