or Connect

Posts by sigs21

This is great for me. do tons of photo work... would like a blu ray burner.. watching blu-ray on a laptop is over kill its a 15 inch montor Beta will look good on it.. I am not sure why people want blu-ray so much.. I needed it for HD video work but never have found the need to use a computer to watch a HD movie. I have a 50inch tv for that stuff..
I think most people will associate PC with any computer.. could be a Mac, DELL, HP they are All a Personal Computer.. I love my MAC and I wear Glasses...
I think Bill just saw Jerry with his Iphone in His Trailer on the set From CNBC>>>> They started with such fanfare: Microsoft on the offensive, launching a new TV ad campaign, spending $10 million for the services of comedian Jerry Seinfeld, who would be part of a massive, $300 million ad spend. To say the ads were met with mixed reviews is putting it kindly. Seinfeld joined Bill Gates in these quirky ads that made little sense, had virtually no message,...
I can smell windows Vista behind this..
still can't get the blue bar out of Field. test Mode...the only thing I think I can do is re install the software.. I tried to restart..
I am out of field test mode... and it still toggles... help.. drives me up the wall
Ok I tested my phone.. Know I only see a number where the blue bars used to be.. I can tap it and they comeback but they will not stay....
Bleeding is were you have a black screen and the corners or corner are white in my case the bottom corner is about .5 inches long by about 1/8 high of white light no color ... or black.. the bleeding comes into play since about a week ago it has increased in size.... it is really anoying now that i now its there ... Crazy I know.. but this is my 2nd 3g iphone... first one the glass was cracked.. they gave me a replacement, for the first.. but it was a true replacement not...
Apple CS used to be a lot better .. They said thats just the way the screens are built and that they can not replace a phone for dead pixels and such... . I call BS
Ok this is strange ( happened with Sony XBR2 TVs a couple years ago) the bottom corner on my phone is when the screen is black or dark image is bleeding towards the center of the LCD. I am making an appoint with apple to see what the deal is.. my past experience with this is that it begians to cloud towards the center.... Has anyone else seen this yet...