or Connect

Posts by sigs21

EVERONE bought there MOM one here in the states... 3g by fathers Day
It does not matter when they release it.. the buzz will be nuts from the WSJ to CNN to local TV... but I am sure they will make a big deal of Version Number two... Steve will milk all the free media he can get with out actually talking to the Media...
It would be crazy for apple to wait till June to get the new phone with out restocking the current one.. image how the wall street would react to the qtr when they state they have very few iphone sales for a 5 week period..would see nice drop in price of stock... as investor that does not set well with me... If this is just bad supply chain management Shame on you Steve... I think we will see the new phone before WWDC in JUNE, that way developers can try there apps on a...
yup.. I also have home service with ATT... and there DSL .. so at MC Ds I have had to use my home number but still they same have not tried the cell number yet.. I also got it to work in the Philly airport... thru ATT>.. The only place I have add trouble is the philly 30th street station wife and on the Acela express.. both are free wifi not ATT>>>>
I also get wifi from starbucks and at Mc Donalds with ATT. As fare as ATT service, it all depends on the air of the country,, and a lot of time they are third party cell towers that give crappy service ... if your speaking of crappy customer service... call centers suck but would you be happy answering peoples complaints all day long....
Never see Apple sending it over seas first... Would be huge knock to there stock and rep...
These same People over paid for there House by thousands of Dollars.. You know apple drops prices or adds stuff after every product launch.. I am sorry but that is life. I am sure the same million people that learned there lesson today will whine when they bring out the next version.. maybe a 16gb version.. for 599.. Just face it you had to be first and got Screwed but you have 22 mths left on that contract..
Austin Texas domain.. Apple store has a bunch left.. as of 1030 when i got my 8gb baby...
I was wondering is the sms like a text cost each time I send or a session.. like in Ichat..
200 text messages i can deal with, it as the push mail... but can I keep my unlimted att calling plan.. I can call any att customer for free.. wired or wireless.. Or can I get the earler night and weekend for 8.99