or Connect

Posts by hillstones

Maybe you should educate yourself.  The majority of accidents are not caused by unqualified drivers.  You live in CA, you know the driver test behind the wheel does not include parallel parking!  They have not done that in decades.  You only demonstrated your own ignorance.  If you did research, you would know 23% of accidents were caused by cell phone use (1.6M accidents).  Do some research before you claim you know what you are talking about.  I have done insurance...
Read the article next time.
Apple does not accept recycling in the store, except for iPods and Apple batteries.  The article is typical of AI, poorly written with no information.  The recycling program is a mail-in service and you mail your old electronics to a third-party recycler, PowerOn or Sims Recycling Solutions, and then receive an Apple gift card, if the device has any resale value.  All other products, including iPhones, must be mailed to their contracted...
If you are lucky to get Sprint service well in your area, good for you.  Sprint's lowest fee is $70 per month for unlimited individual plan.  You are talking about family rates, I looked it up.  Sprint sucks big time in Los Angeles, with the worst coverage.  What good is a phone with lousy coverage areas?  Have you ever heard of a pay as you go phone?  I paid $100 for a YEAR of phone service with a pay as you go phone.  Smartphones are not required to survive in life....
What do you base your first opinion on?  Have you ever owned a car with Navi and updated it?  Sounds like you never have.  Map updates were easy, and when on sale, inexpensive.  I bought Honda DVDs when they were on sale for $99 (instead of $149).  I sold my old Map DVD on eBay and recouped half the cost or more of the new DVD.  Install the new DVD and your update is done automatically.  How hard is that?  Current Hondas no longer use DVD drives.  They are flash-memory....
Are you sure about that?  You are paying about $100 a month to use your iPhone with unlimited data for your Navi in your pocket.  That is about $1,200 per year for your Navi system in your pocket, that you continue to pay every year, every month.  I paid $1,500 once for the OEM Navi option, which also included other features in the car.  Decent aftermarket stereos with Navi will cost $1,000 to $1,500, and sometimes more.  Add an amp, speakers and a sub and you are close to...

Nice, comparing it to another lousy release.  Mavericks is far worse than Mountain Lion as it introduced more problems.  Even after three updates, Mail still has problems.  So keep dreaming.
   Maybe you should read about all the problems with Mail, which was referenced in the article, and is a KNOWN problem identified by Apple.  It continues to be a sore spot for Apple as this update continues to try to fix Mail.  So stop dishing out your crap when Mavericks Mail has been an embarrassment for Apple.
Suddenly the moderator forgets that Mail in Mavericks is still a fucked up mess after three patches. Most uninstalled the free Mavericks OS and went back to ML. Even the moderator complained that iBooks did not work, but now he claims Mavericks is perfect. He might want to look up the word hypocrite.