or Connect

Posts by hillstones

My 6 Plus 128 GB works fine with over 200 apps. Never crashed or rebooted spontaneously.  Mine was also not one of the first batches of iPhones.  The only problem I had was the inability to sync apps over USB.  It would freeze after a few apps.  It only worked over Wi-Fi sync.  Odd behavior, but once all the apps were done over Wi-Fi, all the other media worked fine over USB.  That was with 8.0.2, so don't know if 8.1 fixed that since all my apps are already on the...
You make no sense, and never have.  Why should one iPad be crippled in performance simply because one offers a smaller screen than the other?  Both should have the same performance with different screen options….they are the same device, an iPad.  It was $100 cheaper because the display and manufacturing were cheaper.  Why do you not understand that?  Now Apple shot themselves in the foot with the iPad Mini 3 because no one will spend $100 more for a fingerprint button and...
Yosemite is available, but not in the US Store.  
 Now who is trolling?  Maybe you should read about iOS 8.0.1 and how it was immediately pulled for a bug that disabled cellular calls and TouchID.  Software is not perfect.  Even 8.0.2 is not perfect with Bluetooth issues, rotation issues, and Wi-Fi issues.  But you don't have an iPhone 6, so how would you know?
The iPad does not use the same camera.  The protruding camera is not an issue with any type of case, including Apple's slim leather and silicone cases.
Next time Apple decides to give you something for free, be sure to tell them to F*&K OFF because you don't like free stuff.  If you don't like it, don't download it and delete it from your purchases.  It is not that hard to do.  Then you can go back to enjoying your Justin Bieber collection.
Your exaggeration of data use is ridiculous.  The album was 97.1 MB.  Hardly would that exceed a data allowance when most people pay for GBs of data per month on their smartphone.  There are options to turn off automatic downloads, and an option to limit automatic downloads to Wi-Fi only.  I am amazed Apple had to make a tool to delete the album because people could not figure out how to delete songs from their phone, or to go into the iTunes Store to browse their...
Don't forget he was also known as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.
Other reports also indicate the return of the Camera Roll in the Photos app with iOS 8.1. Using an iPhone 6 Plus with 8.0.2, the Camera Roll 'album' is not present in the Photos app, but if you connect the iPhone and open Image Capture to transfer photos to the Mac, the images displayed are all the images that were in the Camera Roll album from the backup, in addition to all new photos that were taken with the iPhone. So the Photos app knows which photos belong in the...