or Connect

Posts by hillstones

Correct, they are the same people that invented Ping, and the same people that turned iTunes into a fricken' mess with version 11 and 12.  The user interface of iTunes 11 and 12 is a joke.
Slurpy makes it all up.  None of his posts have any validity to them.
I am sure you raved about Ping and claimed that would be a huge success...when it was one of Apple's failures.
How could iTunes Match screw up your library when the feature scans your library and determines what songs could be matched and not uploaded, and which ones to upload to Apple?  That is all it does.
Did AppleInsider jack up the link when I pasted it?  Thanks a lot, AI.
What if you restore your iTunes folder from your backup to bring back the original iTunes Library file (after turning off the iCloud Music Library)?
LMAO!  So why do people still think cloud computing is such a great thing?  That is why I will never upload any of my files to the cloud and then rely on the cloud for my computing needs!     iTunes Match is fine, as long as you don't cancel it and switch over to Apple Music.  The main key point here is that you should NEVER delete your local files in favor of the cloud.  If you cancel iTunes Match in favor of Apple Music and then do something completely stupid by...
What are you talking about?  Don't you have a DVD/Blu-Ray player in your house?  Home theater?  I thought all you teenagers loved your PS4s and Xboxes which can all play CDs.  You may not want to believe it, but a CD will always sound better than a lossy digital file.  Even Blu-Ray discs have superior picture and sound quality.  I even have some high-resolution audio Blu-Ray discs that sound fantastic.
There is an explanation for it...Apple wants to force people to pay for their lousy Apple Music streaming service to get people to rent their music, completely oblivious to the fact that many people have music in their iTunes library that will never be offered on Apple Music.  I have a lot of music from CDs in my library that are not even in the iTunes Store...so it would appear Apple is refusing me to listen to my own music through Home Sharing to an iOS device.  How nice...
Not everyone pays for iTunes Match, and AirPlay should stream all digital content over your own home network without Apple restricting it to what they want you to watch or listen to....but apparently they are.