or Connect

Posts by hillstones

That is the most condescending comment ever made.  
Which model did you have, what was the actual condition, and did you have all the accessories, including the box?  If you had a 16GB model, you did well considering the current 16GB model is now $299.
Samsung manufactures the A7 processor…the brains of the device.
The iPod is not retired.  Apple updates the iPods every two years, instead of one.  The 160GB iPod Classic is still sold by Apple and people that want their entire music collection with them are the customers that buy that model.  It has not been updated lately because it does not need any further updating.  It does exactly what it was designed to do, store a large library of media.  I use the 160GB model in my car and take it with me on vacations so I can have my entire...
iTunes Radio is not very good.  It repeats the same songs, in the same order, as it played the previous hour.  It also stops and asks if you are still listening and want to continue (through AppleTV).  If it continues to repeat the same songs in such a short period of time, you might as well go back to FM radio.  I will use Pandora from now on because of the excessive repeating of songs.
No one, and I repeat no one, wants a heavier tablet.  With the wild success of the light-weight iPad mini, Apple learned that people wanted a light-weight tablet they could hold in one hand and be comfortable doing it.  The brick-weighted iPad was history.  The iPad gaining weight was not the strong selling point.  The iPad Air was the next logical step, not another heavy iPad with the same fat bezel.  10 hours isn't good enough for you?
iTunes Radio is in the Music app, not the Remote app.  Open the Music App and you will find iTunes Radio, with all the stations you created.
All Apple products always sell very well on eBay. You always get low balled on these trade-in programs because they need to make a profit when they re-sell the products.
I am surprised you guys continued to feed that troll instead of ignore him. Saw the iPad Air last night and you do need to hold it to believe it. It was like holding the mini for the first time compared to the brick of the prior iPads. I am considering selling my iPad mini for the Air, because the Air is as beautiful as the mini and only slightly heavier, but not by much. Easily held with one hand. The A7 in the Air is so fast, especially compared to the A5.
Did you fail math?  10 comes after 9.  Don't know why some of you can't comprehend 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 to indicate 10th, 11th, and 12th update versions of software, should it continue that far.  Some fanbois went ape-shit when Mac OS X Tiger went from 10.4.9 to 10.4.10 to 10.4.11.  They could not comprehend that Tiger had 11 bug-release fixes.  They insisted that 10.5 came after 10.4.9.