or Connect

Posts by hillstones

It is quite disturbing to see how many people are oblivious on this forum.  Some think there will be a replacement for Aperture, and no one knows what it will be.  Read the article.  Photos for OS X (Yosemite) replaces both iPhoto and Aperture.  Apple is merging the two apps into one.  It is crystal clear what Apple is doing with both iPhoto and Aperture.  They are killing off those apps for a new inferior app, dumbed down to look and function like iOS...
Apple will cut off people's thumbs and make them smaller to use with the smaller button.  It will be called the MagSafe Thumb Attachment and be priced at $19.99 for the right thumb, but $29.99 for lefties.
You asked, you shall receive: http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/09/04/samsung-shows-off-galaxy-note-3-phablet-new-note-101-tablet-galaxy-gear-smart-watch Read the comments making fun of Samsung's Phablet. http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/03/17/big-screen-iphone-6-predicted-to-drive-massive-upgrades-draw-switchers-from-android-to-apple Read the comments in which they praise Apple for bringing out a larger screen iPhone. Those are just two examples.  You can use Google...
You can already share purchases by adding additional AppleIDs to the AppleTV boxes. It even asks if you want to save the password for purchases, just say no. Then switch between the stored IDs and enjoy the various purchases. That's how we do it. Whenever I add a new digital movie code, it appears for my family members to watch, even when they don't live with me. What will happen when Jr. grows up and mommy and daddy stop paying for his iTunes account and tell him to...
You are on a RUMOR website.  Their goal is to post stories of this nature, pure speculation without fact.  If you don't like it, go over to Macworld.
It is free for Prime members, which means we do not have to pay an additional fee to use it.  It is an added benefit to being a Prime member.  If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to be an Amazon Prime member.
Are you sure about that?  Maybe you should do research and discover how iTunes on Windows helped Apple and the iPod, and the rest is history.
Texas - A beer in one hand and a gun in the other.  
Cut the cord?  How are you going to charge the device?  Obviously you don't listen to music in your car using an iDevice where people prefer to plug in to the vehicle so the device is charged and listening to music without the battery dying.  If they rid the headphone jack, now you have to remember to bring a dongle/splitter so you can keep your device charged while listening to music, as many do during work.  Apple didn't exactly cut the cord with keyboards.  Anyone who...
The restriction is the AppleIDs must all use the same credit card.  So if the apps and music are shared amongst the AppleIDs, I don't see how much different it is when having family members use the same ID when they live in the same household.  If they grow up and move out of the house and switch their AppleID to their own credit card (or other payment method), do all those previous app purchases stop working for that particular AppleID?