or Connect

Posts by hillstones

Why should they be worried? The AppleTV has been a failure from the start, even Steve Jobs said it was only a hobby. Apple isn't making any money off AppleTV. I have never heard of EZMedia. If they have such patents, where is their product? Why sue someone else for something they never created, expect for filing a patent. Also, the AirPort Express (and wireless technology) was released before their patents were ever filed.
Thank you! Someone that is actually smart figured out Apple's plan for increased sales! Put your product with a store that is EVERYWHERE! Duh! That's why they have been selling iPods for years!
Wow are you dumb. The iPhone doesn't have a Premium Service Contract. It has the same AT&T contract that is featured on ALL phones supporting AT&T! I have the same 450 min plan that is offered with any AT&T plan, all I had to do was add data for $20 when I got my iPhone. That's not a premium service contract, I added a data feature. You think very highly of yourself to assume if a person has not seen the iPhone, they would be too stupid to understand it. Get over...
Feel free to waste your money at those "other" stores on any product you buy, including various grocery items. WalMart isn't for the poor, it is for those that are SMART in how to save money. In case you didn't know, WalMart and Target both sell Apple products. They also sell other name brands too, like Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Philips, Sharp, Sony, Samsung, etc. Maybe the WalMarts near you are not the best quality, but the ones in my city are very nice. To make my...
Thank you! Someone who actually had been to good Macworlds and bad, and realized they aren't worth spending money on anymore. I would never spend $500 for ANY trade show. Apple does just fine without them. Since they have nothing new to announce, there is no reason for them to be there.
I guess you didn't pay attention to Apple's new MacBook and MacBook Pro announcement? Millions of people use Apple products and Macs. Those same millions don't go to trade shows or rely on trade shows for obtaining information. There is no point to watching a keynote speech anymore because this site will spoil the new product release days before the keynote. Took all the fun out of it. Apple leaving the Macworld Expo will allow the other Mac developers to get...
People need to read the current articles at Macworld.com. They said the reason they dropped out of East coast shows is because they had nothing significant to annouce. The last NY Macworld, Apple only had .Mac and iCal to announce. Why bother? They obviously have nothing significant to announce so it is better to avoid negative press over a bad keynote with nothing new. They also said Apple's presence at Macworld completely overshadows and dominates the Expo, to the...
Any Apple announcement generated the same amount of "Buzz." Before the economy went downhill, perhaps more people were interested in attending Macworld. However, you said it yourself, people can just watch it at home instead of attending in person. The luxury of a trade show, especially one as expensive as Macworld, will be eliminated by consumers in today's economy. One person mentioned earlier that he did attend in person last year and said it was a disaster. Poorly...
The Mac Mini isn't one of their money-making, world changing products. Announcing it during Macworld didn't make it more popular either. People switching to the Mac are buying iMacs and MacBooks, not the Mini.
But lately it hasn't been that exciting to watch a Keynote because AppleInsider and ThinkSecret (now dead) opened all the presents before "Christmas" and ruined all the surprises. It was more fun and exciting when you had no idea what was being announced.