or Connect

Posts by bcode

Bullsh!t. Absolute Bullsh!t. He simply saw the writing on the wall; Nintendo was going to sue the frigging pants off him for outright stealing the entire premise and artwork of his "game" (particularly as they reorganize their mobile department and say goodbye to the Wii U). I wouldn't even be surprised if he has a Cease and Desist order on his desk right now that he's conveniently not talking about.
It's about time they put those accelerometers to some real work.
Apparently these guys have some pretty hopeful investors... I could be wrong, but this just doesn't seem like a product that flies off the shelves.
I doubt it... Samsung could be the first to put a completely useless, easily by-passable fingerprint scanner in a mobile device - sure. I sincerely doubt that they have mastered secure fingerprint scanning, as Apple likely has. If anyone remembers, Mythbusters beat a plethora of scanners with simply a photocopy of a fingerprint... Just any fingerprint scanner won't do, I'm afraid.
Can't remember the last time any other manufacturer admitted to anything negative without being outed first. Just one more reason to by Apple products.
This would be incredible frustrating as a developer... Screen density fragmentation is already making for ridiculously large Apps (with most devs including 4 different version of their imagery to accommodate the various screen sizes/densities -- instead of using code-generated vector elements). "Let's add 2-3mb/file graphics to the mix as well -- just to shake to things up"... No, let's not.
  From the sounds of the article, Apple already had an ARM chip design in mind and were simply looking for a fab...  Intel definitely didn't have an x86 chip that could compete with ARM on battery life at that time.
  Hear, hear!  Apple never was, nor will it likely ever be a dividend cash-cow.  If you're looking for that kind of instant return, AAPL is not for you.  It's exactly these types of attitudes that have sent the stock "tanking" this quarter.
I recently read a quote that said: "In the beginning Digital was said to be killing music, it turns out that Digital actually saved music." I think it's much more accurate to say that Steve Jobs and then subsequently the iTunes Music Store saved music.
Of the plethora of free VoIP applications available, why would anyone choose Facebook?