or Connect

Posts by bcode

In the infamous words of Henry Ford: "If I had asked people what they wanted, they'd have said 'a faster horse'."
    And so it begins =)
Having been waiting to buy an iMac myself, I'm obviously disappointed to hear this news -- though it could very well be misleading on purpose... It would not be the first time that Apple was less than forthcoming about their future plans.   Today's keynote was over 2 hours long and they rushed through many of the sections as it was, adding another section to talk about Desktop hardware may have been unfeasible.  To say nothing of the fact that Apple always likes to...
If they release a TV that looks like an iMac/Apple Display -- overly tall aluminum stand and all;  I'll shoot myself.  Grrrrrrross.   It's well past the time for a new form factor that doesn't emulate any of their other products.
I think there is enough blame to go around. But I digress...
Red herring to keep the competitors making that useless 7" form factor.
There must be something to the lawsuit then, cause I thought it would be a cold day in Hell before MS and Apple agreed on something again.
Indeed, this has always been against the developers TOG -- Path either didn't care or just didn't RTFM and has now ruined it for the rest of us.
amen.