or Connect

Posts by bcode

Keep in mind that Al was also hand picked... One of only 7 people in the world that Steve trusted enough to put on the Board. Regardless of how you feel about his politics, this has to speak for something.
Perhaps the worst idea I've heard yet. Zuckerberg understands nothing about Apple culture.There is a reason Steve and him had one meeting, and one meeting only. He's a prick, and Steve knew it.
Have indeed... but not for several years. I, too, am not sure why people expected that to change. I doubt Apple will ever push anything live again - having a delay to edit footage before sending it to the masses is likely all too alluring.
I somewhat agree, but we've also seen how good Heuristics-Based AV has been working on Windows over the last couple decades... so obviously the magic bullet has yet to be found. I think Apple is in a favourable position, in regards to black-lists, simply because they have the opportunity to start from the beginning. By the time MS realized they were vulnerable to viri, they were a long way behind the 8-ball. Obviously, as nearly all Heuristic scanners will attest to, the...
hahahahaha
It's about time.
Hear, hear. To expand on this, all sorts of things can be retarded - not just developmentally. Engine Retarder Brakes, A music suspension that resolves upward instead of downward (a retardation), Retarded potential in electrodynamics - etc... It always grinds my gears when people freak out at me for using the most scientifically correct term available.
Obvious press-seeker is obvious. Also, by 2089, computers will fly.
Thankfully, it looks like Apple sat down before designing iOS 5 and said... "Let's look at all the reasons why people currently Jailbrake their devices and then offer those features in iOS 5." And for the most part, I think they're well on their way. Obviously there will always be those users and developers that desire features which Apple is just not down with - and for them, Jailbraking will be around for many years to come - but with iOS 5, I've finally run out of...
Wow, if that is actually the new 'Spartan' UI... You can count me out. Talk about crappy design.